• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless

At Harvest Snaps, we love legumes.
May 27, 2006
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
AFL Club
Melbourne
We kick off the round once again - it feels like some time since we played Sunday 4.40pm every week. This time, we play against our dear friends the Carlton Blues - but it would be much, much nicer if both teams just agreed to call off the game and split the four points. 🥳

It feels like Carlton should be undefeated on top of the ladder, but they will actually most likely drop out of the eight if they drop this game. We, on the other hand, could solidify our place in the top four, or very much fall back to the pack at 6-3.

Some very cool content from afl.com.au:

Screen Shot 2024-05-08 at 4.46.08 pm.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-08 at 4.46.15 pm.png

My prediction? The CARLTON FOOTBALL CLUB will prove victorious on this occasion. The score will be something silly like 42-106.

Cheers! 👋

The real winner will be me in the reports queue after the game

Self Defense Fighting GIF

The real winner will be me in the reports queue after the game

Self Defense Fighting GIF
Scythe94: "I'm going to start indiscriminately giving opposition posters infractions after the game. If you get a red card, it's your own fault."

850081.jpg

Can both teams just shake hands and agree to only play the second half. No doubt the first half will be the most awful spectacle of dog s**t I've seen since last game we played.
Why stop there? Just cancel the game and go off expected scores. :triumph:

Can both teams just shake hands and agree to only play the second half. No doubt the first half will be the most awful spectacle of dog s**t I've seen since last game we played.
Dont watch the game, give your votes off the stat sheet...

TopKent: Oliver 12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be right pissed off at these campaigners after dropping that final, hell they should have been pissed off last year after that "touched" goal

Just start the game with 17 minutes to go and us with an 8 point lead.
Goody's pre-game message can be that we've got the game on our terms and despite all the terrible skills and turnovers in the warm up the results will come if we keep putting the ball inside 50.

Carlton by 4 points.

Goody's pre-game message can be that we've got the game on our terms and despite all the terrible skills and turnovers in the warm up the results will come if we keep putting the ball inside 50.

Carlton by 4 points.
Scoreboard reads 5.10 to 4.6

CHEER LOUDER 🙌 🙌 🙌

Carlton by 4 points.
I reckon we'd get bumper crowds if our games were like 15 minutes long and we finished strong and won. At the moment we're like a movie that is just way too long, we're perfect for the Kayo mini.

I reckon we'd get bumper crowds if our games were like 15 minutes long and we finished strong and won. At the moment we're like a movie that is just way too long, we're perfect for the Kayo mini.

Tom Sparrow 3 Brownlow votes for getting his usual 13 disposals but this time in less than a quarter

I was weirdly confident we'd pull one out vs Geelong, but tonight I'm not so convinced, Carlton seem to get it done against us of late.

If we win I'll be pretty pumped about us again though.

Just please kick some goals, last week was slop.

Agree, I was pretty confident all week against Geelong but this week I really don’t know if we’ll get up.

Agree, I was pretty confident all week against Geelong but this week I really don’t know if we’ll get up.
Not a disaster if we don't, if it's a performance like the Brisbane game, then perhaps. Will be a good test either way, Carlton are a good side.

Carlton are much more vulnerable defensively than Geelong, if we kick straight we should be ok provided our team defence remains strong.
Carlton's also a shitload stronger through the midfield than us so we might not be able to dictate the game like we did against the cats.

Back