Preview Round 9 Friday May 10th - Keninly Foodbowl Cwub vs. Scott's Tots Goodbye (To 2025) New; Have We Lost Yet Discussion @ The Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m making the trip down the Highway for this one. Go me!
ryan reynolds hd GIF

I’m making the trip down the Highway for this one. Go me!
If I lived in Geelong I'd make the trip up the Highway to get as far away from this one as possible.

In: finlayson, mead into 22 and evans

out rozee (injured- i have my doubts to whether or not the club will rest him), mcentee and marshall

In: finlayson, mead into 22 and evans

out rozee (injured- i have my doubts to whether or not the club will rest him), mcentee and marshall
Also:
Georgiades (knee) -> Lord
Williams (omit) -> Sinn

I'd go full rebuild though:
Jones (Hamstring) -> Lorenz; Bergman back
And maybe Charleson instead of Evans

Absolutely nothing you can do with rotating the players.

Sinn and Finlayson for Rozee and Mitch.

Aliir of course Burton out.

Williams didn't look good but can't see a replacement.

Ken's not walking it ultimately doesn't matter who you put out there though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me making this thread knowing it's going to be full of memes and not alot about the game but, post your changes and discussion here.

We're gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We're gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy.

View attachment 1977461
How come doctor feel imo there is a large tendency for your posts seemingly attempt to make a mockery of most things port adelaide football club/team/organisation/identity? Would you like to refute this or yes you could just ignore.

Finlayson surely gets the recall. I'd drop Marshall, as at least George is trying to offer a contest most of the time.

Sinn should be damn close as well, probably in for Rozee.

Would love the club to grow some balls and do something like Charleson for McEntee and Vis/Scully for Dixon but we know that'll never happen.

The worst part is we will signal this in the pre-match presser. We really do need to get the bumpkin some media training.
Rucci - So Ken how do you think it will all go.

Hinkley - well truth be told, I haven't been this scared since I was a young lad and watch the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I am absolutely petrified of the end result and we might be lucky to get it back to 119 points. I've never coached a team that has won down here and by the way, the Geelong Cats are in superb form at the moment, the pussy really is purring along at the moment, think Dangerfield, Cameron, Griers, Mitchell, I mean they are a handful, the Tomahawk, last year cuz teared us apart in the first quarter. We decided to do a bit of inspo and we got Holly 'the Disruptor' Ransom in and she played the that scene from Scanners and the boys thought Oppenheimer was more inspo but what do you do. So I'm trying to instill as much fear and chaos into the playing group. I mean, we will go in with our tried and true gameplan of course, Kenny's Kluster, we will use old players, out of form players, sick players, injured players, underperforming players, might try and bring Slyce and Tommy Jonas back in and truthfully they don't like my gameplan except for Big Dix but they play it or they are taken out back and treated like a limp greyhound. But it will be good to be back in Geelong. I love the city, I love the team and it has great memories, Bell Park. So yeah, just overall terrified and trying to get that into the playing group as best I can so they play with a loser mentality.

Sometimes you have to have a laugh, I tell ya.

How come doctor feel imo there is a large tendency for your posts seemingly attempt to make a mockery of most things port adelaide football club/team/organisation/identity? Would you like to refute this or yes you could just ignore.
images - 2024-05-03T092408.976.jpeg

Did you forget to log over to the thundercloud account 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back