Preview Round 9 Friday May 10th - Keninly Foodbowl Cwub vs. Scott's Tots Goodbye (To 2025) New; Have We Lost Yet Discussion @ The Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me making this thread knowing it's going to be full of memes and not alot about the game but, post your changes and discussion here.

We're gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We're gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy.

1341835318125.png

We got this guys
Comedy Central Lol GIF by Showmax

I will not be ruining my Mother’s Day or international nurses day to watch the puss that this team dishes up week in and week out 😡😡😡😡

I'm thinking D.Williams has played his last ever game for us, depending on how deep the injury list is next week.

Apart from that who knows / who cares. If Georgiades is out for an extended period we might not even make finals.

Third national TV game in four weeks. A classic Friday night footy game deserves a classic result. I can see it now.....

Clock winds down to 15 seconds left in game

ball is kicked to Dixon who turns face to face against De Koning

"You took my family"

moves to the left

"You took my friends"

moves to the right

"You took all that was dear to me"

Clock winds down to 2

"I cant get them back, but I can do this for friendship, FOR MY FRIENDS"

Kicks it, fire coming out of his shoes

"BIG CUMS"

Ball flies over De Konings head, goes straight through the middle. Dixon falls to the ground, exhausted.

"Hinkley.. Senpai... I..."
faints

Final Score
Cats 123
Power 57

Last edited:
Should be titled vs the Tom Stewart 3 votes donation game.

He is going to take 27 intercept marks against us given our gameplan execution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only wins we will have this week will be the inside 50 count and the BF preview thread title.

Is this another night game on TV? Another opportunity to sell ourselves to a national audience? On the plus side every dollar gets us closer to eventual member control which is pretty much all I've got right now.

Rozee needs to recover, no point in playing him in a dead rubber. Mead is probably the best option to replace him. Anyone can come in for McEntee, i'm past caring. Perhaps Finlayson. Aliir gets his spot back from Burton or Williams, so that means our three talls can spoil each other again leaving at least one of Hawkins, Rohan or Cameron unmarked in the square.

The only smiling to be done all night will be Hinkley catching up with his Geelong mates.

Gryan Miers for 30 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back