Prediction Round 8, 2024: Changes vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah home game Saturday night optus and his parents will be flown over.

Way better than metricon
Yep, playing in front of 50k+ fans at your home ground vs Essendon, or flying your parents up to play in front of 8k at Metricon.

I know what I'd be choosing...

Who is gonna clip up that back page of the West and change it back to Harvey Fresh with a picture of HJs jubilant face on it?
Because I, along with millions of other West Aussies, refuse to read the west, I actually wondered if they’d got one right.

Saw the back page in a group chat and thought it could have been about the debut? Stopped clocks and all that.

I came here to say pretty much this, the changes this season have been very reassuring

Begs the question if Nisbett had any influence
Regardless, can say Pyke has made a big difference. Bringing in the old players, resurrecting the banner/song (big for some apparently), flying the three teams to Gold Coast, starting a league-wide initiative re domestic violence … and who knows what else.

I think dual flags with us, senior coach at another club, business success, assistant at a third club - and now he’s home and at the helm. ✅✅✅

Regardless, can say Pyke has made a big difference. Bringing in the old players, resurrecting the banner/song (big for some apparently), flying the three teams to Gold Coast, starting a league-wide initiative re domestic violence … and who knows what else.

I think dual flags with us, senior coach at another club, business success, assistant at a third club - and now he’s home and at the helm. ✅✅✅

Agreed. For the first time in a long time I feel genuine confidence in the business/operational side of the club

Didnt rip up MRO and change the song in his first month at the helm.
:crossmark::crossmark::crossmark:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey seems to be popular amongst the group, said to be upbeat and cheerful like Reid.
Hope to see something a little more dynamic in traffic than Brockman, Ledwards or Chesser?

No complaint about Gaff getting the Emergency role for our WAFL team. He needs a chance to prove himself at WAFL level.

Johnston as sub makes sense given he’s a first year player and is still pretty slightly built

Arguably should’ve been sub last week instead of Sheed

After fielding an older side last week the return of Reid and Long plus the selection of Johnston has us back to a younger selection with 8 players who were 20 or younger at the start of the season

Age @1/1:20 & Under21-2425-2829 & Over
List 198116
R15*666
R27*565
R375*65
R48*465
R57*475
R6738*5
R7558*5
R88*375

* Denotes the sub

The road warriors