Preview Rd 15 v GoDeez - Sat 22/6/24 - At the G -7.30pm - Danj

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re to follow the niggling, roughing up and harassing tactic v Gawn that other teams have employed successfully I reckon X is the perfect opponent to execute it.
Yep from the first bounce he should just run through Gawn and whisper to him , get use to it

As much as I want to beat the GoDeez, the last two weeks have been enough nourishment to get me through to R1 next year. If LDU aint cherry ripe, give him the week off (and re-sign him ffs). Give the fringe players a chance to show their wares before pre-season and secure the #1 pick.

A single digit win and 12 losses is enough nourishment for you??

**** that I hope they go on with it and win another 2 or 3 games without any 10+ goal losses. Needs to be the expectation based on what we've shown since the bye.

As much as I want to beat the GoDeez, the last two weeks have been enough nourishment to get me through to R1 next year. If LDU aint cherry ripe, give him the week off (and re-sign him ffs). Give the fringe players a chance to show their wares before pre-season and secure the #1 pick.
Imagine if we beat them without LDU and Jy...:smirk:

**** that I hope they go on with it and win another 2 or 3 games without any 10+ goal losses. Needs to be the expectation based on what we've shown since the bye.

Maybe he’s inspired by this man…broke his fast with a boiled egg and slice of bread and was “was quite full and thoroughly enjoyed it”

That's what makes it so strange. Melbourne, lions, dogs, crows all look like they're getting unders put of their lists.

I'm sure Melbourne will atone this week though...
and then you look at Hawthorn who are playing out of their skins with a list that is bottom 5 on talent.

It's what good coaching can do and Sam Mitchell is showing early signs of being a genuinely elite coach, which a lot of people suspected when we were linked to him before Clarko (and he was personally my number 1 preference at the time)

The Pink Lady Match should be ours forever or at least until there are other club presidents who survived breast cancer.

PS Shout out to mum whose beaten it three times.
Mine beat breast cancer once too. I had no idea this was the game and it is meaningful to be part of it, especially with Sonja and Hugh, would love to be the team supporting it more often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, no, I just don’t want to rush anyone back and ruin our preseason. Give Kerch, Duurs, Griff as many games as they need in the VFL. Don’t risk LDU and Jy if they’re borderline. While playing WilPhil, Stephens, Gordie, Lazz, etc to give them a good chance.

Just don’t risk anyone.

Havnt been to a night game at the MCG since the semi-final against Geelong in 2014.
Jesus
Think it's the same for me.

Though other than last year's game against Melbourne, can't remember us having too many other night games at the G since?

The Pink Lady Match should be ours forever or at least until there are other club presidents who survived breast cancer.

PS Shout out to mum whose beaten it three times.
Unfortunately my mums auntie passed away when I was a kid from it….

To pay our respects our family all signed up and got to go onto the G’ to make the pink lady figure in our pink poncho.

One of their money spiinners. Surprised they are happy to match up with us. Have they had a usual opponent ?
giantroo Mastermind
Our club president survived breast cancer. She's the only club president in the AFL to have done so.

I reckon if we all contact the BCNA, donate and say how cool it is then we're likely to go again next year.

Think it's the same for me.

Though other than last year's game against Melbourne, can't remember us having too many other night games at the G since?
It came up last year - might have been ten years since our previous MCG night game?

I was there last year …
Freezing cold night , lost by nearly 100 points , Chom broke his leg / ankle & mid strength beer only !
Some seagull shat in a ladies drink lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back