QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumours are that Jess might have packed up and been headed for the car with about 4 mins to go in the game last week and then made a smart decision to turn back, Also his comments at 3 Qtr time to the players wasn’t taken to well and the comment wasn’t something a senior coach or any Person would think is expectable.

Surfers looked decent knocking over my gorilla's today. They were terrifying early with their intensity, WG held up strong and every time they played to a plant inched ahead. But SP kept pushing and eventually deflated the spirit of their opposition.

Blonde bloke maybe number 7 I can't see good very handy for surfers. Grange can okay good footy without eagles and should get used to being expected to do so.

Grange needs more campaigner factor in the crowd.

Rumours are that Jess might have packed up and been headed for the car with about 4 mins to go in the game last week and then made a smart decision to turn back, Also his comments at 3 Qtr time to the players wasn’t taken to well and the comment wasn’t something a senior coach or any Person would think is expectable.
Blight like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the Broadbeach v Labrador game, the very young Tigers have a bit to learn but certainly when you have control of the game and the rub of the green amazingly goes against you all of a sudden you need to dig deep and be better. Labrador premierships are won won by sides that rise above that. A quality game in blustery conditions but Labrador very well coached and will get a lot better.

Tipping ladder;
wow tips ranged from 3 correct to 5 correct,, lots of movement in the ladder and for the first time this season we have a outright leader be it Goalkicker .

30;GOALKICKER
29; THUNDER DOC,TOUCAN SOUP,
28; QLD CLUELESS, SMY, PUGS, STUYD,
27; DEZARIO,NWO, BUNYIP 62, UNSPOKEN BRIZZ, MAGPIE BOY
26; 2010 PRIEMER, MOBBS, STILL ME, BIG E, NOOSA BOY, TIME TO RETIRE
25; FOOTY BOY, UP IT STUMPY
24; LONGY ZILL, BUD 63, BIG TEX, MUDSTICKS
18; WIZARD MELON
15; VIC LAD

Well whatever he said today worked. They beat Redlands at Redlands.

Tough round for tipsters. A great win from my lions. Nice response after last week whilst still missing a few key players.

Question…. I noticed Aspley had 2 players with 7 player points on the weekend. I thought 6 was the max?

Must have had an impact yesterday though! :)

Score - no details on hq
Was a really good game Bud - both sides relatively even with Roos defence winning the game for them imo. Wagner outstanding, Kethro at FB did a very good job on a good footballer in Downie and was great to see a couple of 17yr olds do very well too in Jensen and Gallup (good contested mark and goal to seal the game). gee McLachlan is a class footballer. Moves beautifully and has nearly every box ticked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back