How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

• A bit scared

Votes: 23 11.5%
  • Quite scared

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Very scared

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • A bit of wee came out

Votes: 77 38.5%
  • Hold me

Votes: 86 43.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With Ross the Boss having another preseason with the lads. Lenny, Harvey and Enright continuing to impart their wisdom.

Our drafting in recent years has been excellent. The likes of Owens, Wangeneen-Milera, Windhager, Phillipou etc coming on.

A fit Max King.

Sinclair in ripping form and from all reports Jack Steele looking fit and firing.

Surely we can all agree it's a new era for the Saints.
Making a thread like this is asking for trouble. Why would you be so stupid?

Matthew Scarlett sledging Robert Harvey was one of the best football related things I’ve ever read. Sums up not only him but St Kilda as a whole;

‘Your whole career has been a waste’.

Matthew Scarlett sledging Robert Harvey was one of the best football related things I’ve ever read. Sums up not only him but St Kilda as a whole;

‘Your whole career has been a waste’.
He only did that because Harvey was sledging Bartel about his estranged father abandoning the family.

Harvey could dish it out, but he couldn’t take retaliation.

Don’t even need a game plan to beat Ross Lyon.

Kick 10 goals and the result takes care of itself.

When do we play them?

Good opportunity to rest Curnow and McKay.

Didn't you play us yesterday?

Apologies, I haven't worked out what the difference between Essendon and Carlton is yet, maybe each had a point of difference before my time?

Why does this blatant Bay 13 thread have 17 pages on the main board?

Thanks for contributing

Anyway, we're 3 rounds in.

Let's see how it plays out.

Went ok for parts against Geelong, got the chocolates against the Pies and were completely dominating a woeful Essendon til we sh*t the bed.

Game should have been over at half time but we let them off the hook and played some woeful footy after that. I don't care how many players we have out.... we need to be better than that.

But if any Bombers supporters are actually happy with their team's performance yesterday, the bar is very low for them. Can't see them doing anything this year.

But if any Bombers supporters are actually happy with their team's performance yesterday, the bar is very low for them. Can't see them doing anything this year.
Tell us Sully, which is it? That St Kilda are a horrible team for actually losing against Essendon. Or maybe St Kilda fans know next to nothing about Essendon and believed it would be a comfortable win?

Pretty funny seeing how boastful Saints were before the match, but now have a hard time understanding the results.

Tell us Sully, which is it? That St Kilda are a horrible team for actually losing against Essendon. Or maybe St Kilda fans know next to nothing about Essendon and believed it would be a comfortable win?

Pretty funny seeing how boastful Saints were before the match, but now have a hard time understanding the results.
Probably thought their practice match was their real form big reality check

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were sh*t yesterday

So were Essendon

Do you think you played well?

They should be happy, they won while playing poorly.

Your attempt at coping says more about St Kilda than anything.

They should be happy, they won while playing poorly.

Your attempt at coping says more about St Kilda than anything.

Coping fine mate

Sure, a win is a win.

But I'm never happy if we play poorly. Did you watch the game? Would you be happy if the Dees played like the bombers did yesterday? Come on

Coping fine mate

Sure, a win is a win.

But I'm never happy if we play poorly. Did you watch the game? Would you be happy if the Dees played like the bombers did yesterday? Come on
Playing poorly and finding a way to win is a good thing for a developing team.

Melbourne played poorly and beat Port Adelaide, rapt with that because they can play much better.

Cat Kitten GIF by Keanu Movie

If they can play all finals including the grand final this year at marvel against sides who don’t value winning the inside ball they will win the flag for sure. They are superior on the outside and on the rebound.

Otherwise 6-10. Again.

They look alright. Early days that Bombers loss stings but I've actually liked them in the sense they have a fair bit of resolve. Should have displayed more and got the win on the weekend and 2-1 is a hell of a lot better than 1-2. But the two losses were narrow so all is not lost.

We were sh*t yesterday

So were Essendon

Do you think you played well?
Absolutely not. Essendon played horribly.

And still the Saints couldn't get it done.

With Ross the Boss having another preseason with the lads. Lenny, Harvey and Enright continuing to impart their wisdom.

Our drafting in recent years has been excellent. The likes of Owens, Wangeneen-Milera, Windhager, Phillipou etc coming on.

A fit Max King.

Sinclair in ripping form and from all reports Jack Steele looking fit and firing.

Surely we can all agree it's a new era for the Saints.

Three rounds in and every opposition club is scared shitless of the Saints.

Probably the side least likely to get into the top 4.

A danger side, most teams would be worried playing them

Back