• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 53 30.3%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 52 29.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:

Reminder the Geelong/Carlton game last week drew more people than the Richmond/Carlton game round 1. The sound of the creaky wheels falling off the bandwagon...

How’s that 40k stadium looking 🤣

Should’ve just demolished it.

I really don’t care about Geelong why would I?

Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral

Genuinely I don't think there's ever been a single poster on this website as obsessed over an opposition club than you are with Geelong.

um, yes I did?

Oh. Right. Yep. Gotcha.

People don’t develop eyesight until theyre 20 in the Falcon fantasy world. Remember now.

Oh yes 11 when he retired pfff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You were still in your Batman outfit playing with Tonka trucks when he was in his prime.

Nah I just like playing with you guys.

I really don’t care about Geelong why would I?
Your sure waste a lot of time and energy with all of these accounts with your ongoing obsession over something you don’t care about

Very sad in all honesty could even say it’s pathetic

A lot better than Punt Road. Redevelopment costs have skyrocketed and the Tigs are now asking/begging supporters to sponsor bricks (not even kidding) to make up the shortfall.

Dude you paid $142m for 4,000 seats. $40m+ over budget 🤣🤣🤣

Am I right that you got rid of the Ablett wing or whatever and replaced it with the Selwood stand. GOLD!!!

Even you guys don’t rate him lololol

Oh yes 11 when he retired pfff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You were still in your Batman outfit playing with Tonka trucks when he was in his prime.
No, I was 13 when he retired and like most normal Australians had been playing organised sport myself for 5-6 years and watching it closely for 6-7.

I didn’t jump on a bandwagon two hours before first bounce in a preliminary final and then spend the next four years after the party ended pretending that I’m happy to be missing out on playing finals footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I right that you got rid of the Ablett wing or whatever and replaced it with the Selwood stand. GOLD!!!

Even you guys don’t rate him lololol

No, indeed, we replaced it with the same thing named after him and his two sons instead just to remind you that there is not one but three of them.

Well researched as always

No, I was 13 when he retired and like most normal Australians had been playing organised sport myself for 5-6 years and watching it closely for 6-7.

I didn’t jump on a bandwagon two hours before first bounce in a preliminary final and then spend the next four years after the party ended pretending that I’m happy to be missing out on playing finals footy

So in 1989, in his prime you were how old exactly?

Still in Kinder 🤣

And completed. Meanwhile a proposed $65M redevelopment for Punt Rd which famously had AFLW clubs recently demanding wasn't fit for purpose has blown out to $100M with no progress yet to be made. Apart from chicken manure(before your time) deliveries what purpose does Punt Rd existing even serve? No disrespect to AFLW.

722f0f1bdd4a0ae68bdc08ad8a494e2b

A lot better than Punt Road. Redevelopment costs have skyrocketed and the Tigs are now asking/begging supporters to sponsor bricks (not even kidding) to make up the shortfall.

Untitled.png

This makes no sense though?

They’re such a rich powerful club???

And hang on - they don’t even get to play here?

Something doesn’t make sense here

And completed. Meanwhile a proposed $65M redevelopment for Punt Rd which famously had AFLW clubs recently demanding wasn't fit for purpose has blown out to $100M with no progress yet to be made. Apart from chicken manure(before your time) deliveries what purpose does Punt Rd existing even serve? No disrespect to AFLW.

722f0f1bdd4a0ae68bdc08ad8a494e2b

Nice truck of poop, you guys would love that. It’s your local currency after all.

Back