No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond 🥳 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

zero hangar discussed * top 5 trade targets, first one is…. Jack Martin!

I still have them missing finals or at worse, losing an EF
So they got beaten by Gold Coast and we beat them easily without raising a sweat. They just get over West Coast without Kelly and Reid in Melbourne and the media are back in love with them. I just don't get it.

Someone has to tell the fawning media that very much like the emperor, * are wearing no clothes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TLDR - * potentially will offer Reid $18 million over 10 years 🤯

Harley Reid is about as likely to receive $18m over 10 years as those sheets of paper in front of those pundits aren’t just for show.

“Hmm, Victorian clubs are offering Harley Reid $18 million over 10 years, you say?… * Let me just pretend I am jotting some notes down * … Please continue.”

So they got beaten by Gold Coast and we beat them easily without raising a sweat. They just get over West Coast without Kelly and Reid in Melbourne and the media are back in love with them. I just don't get it.

Someone has to tell the fawning media that very much like the emperor, * are wearing no clothes.

They have beaten 1 top 8 side in GWS, who have won 3 of their last 9

Unless * dramatically change their gameplan, they won't finish top 4 and could fall out of the 8

Last edited:
Just came from the Voss the boss thread and didn’t want to ruin that thread with talk about *.

Just remembering how Hird had foot issues and got Shane charters to help with some “supplements”.

Those advocating Hird as a champion of the game should take a good hard look at themselves.

Yes he was a decent player but who really knows what “assistance” he may have had.

What we do know is he was paid an absolute fortune from his banking buddies - JP Were? for the privilege of registering hird.com and is the only person to have brought the game into disrepute twice as a player and once as a coach!!!

Never let time and his current predicament get in the way of judging him for his hubris, arrogance and willingness to cheat to chase glory and fame!!!!

He is one of the reasons I detest that club, and the AFL’s willingness to sweep his indiscretions under the carpet nearly broke the game for good.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back