No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

They won the free kick count 18-15.
Pretty sure they are the number one side for free kick differential.
I don't recall Essendon complaining when draper hatched the ball in the dying seconds against Adelaide.

They're sitting top 4 but if they played 15th placed StK next round I'd start them about 50/50 chance.

They'll make their way rapidly back down the ladder now. 2 more weeks and they'll be out of the 8 and the bombres journos all over the media will do their usual melt. The media love in is sickening but it's a double edged sword when things go bad they take it very personally.

Nobody will ever call for what needs to happen though - sack Dodo and build a proper list. Long may it continue.

The cats turned up the pressure and the fragile * turned to water.

You know what water doesnā€™t have?

Yep you guessed itā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. an edge!!!!

Where has the famous * Edge (TM) gone?

Iā€™m going out on a limb here and suggesting that from here on out every game * play against a top 8 team their * Edge (TM) gets a little more chamfered!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn't watch - **** em. But how did future triple brownlow medallist Sam Durham and future norm smith medallist Nic Martin go?

Are we getting more "Dodoro is the greatest identifier of talent at the low end of the draft" tug pieces like we got this week?

Luke Darcy up and about early with his * fanboi commentary, all but disappeared late in the game

Convinced Merrett is his love child
nau-se-ating

The cats turned up the pressure and the fragile * turned to water.

You know what water doesnā€™t have?

Yep you guessed itā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. an edge!!!!

Where has the famous * Edge (TM) gone?

Iā€™m going out on a limb here and suggesting that from here on out every game * play against a top 8 team their * Edge (TM) gets a little more chamfered!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Donā€™t call * fragile. Their supporters might phone the BigFooty admin and demand your immediate removal from the site, like a bunch of * fans did with the ā€œdays without a finals winā€ Twitter page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch - **** em. But how did future triple brownlow medallist Sam Durham and future norm smith medallist Nic Martin go?

Are we getting more "Dodoro is the greatest identifier of talent at the low end of the draft" tug pieces like we got this week?
Durham got found out against an aging Dangerfield and Martin was perhaps Geelongs best player. His kicks consistently found someone wearing hoops, not donning the sash. I didn't see him hit a target.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The * media love in has got to be an industry wide directive. All these different pundits/commentators etc canā€™t all be this clueless about the soft draw they have received and how theyā€™ve been thumped against nearly every decent side they have played against. Itā€™s quite difficult to miss actually. šŸ˜‚

Jon Ralph having a serious umpire whinge on Twitter.

Doesnā€™t the dumb **** work for the AFL? Isnā€™t that a workplace harassment case in the making?

They won the free kick count 18-15.
Pretty sure they are the number one side for free kick differential.
I don't recall Essendon complaining when draper hatched the ball in the dying seconds against Adelaide.
Not sure what news feed you southern people get, but off the back of a 45 point loss, every half hour, the seven news AFL snippet is all about two contentious free kicks against * to controversially affect the result.

I donā€™t get the media bias, yet we and others, Crows in particular have copped some amazingly poor umpiring in recent times.

What goes around etc

;)

Soul Food Cooking GIF by WE tv

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back