No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond 🥳 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

So they got beaten by Gold Coast and we beat them easily without raising a sweat. They just get over West Coast without Kelly and Reid in Melbourne and the media are back in love with them. I just don't get it.

Someone has to tell the fawning media that very much like the emperor, * are wearing no clothes.

Still think the media talking head get some sort of kick back everytime they something positive about *

The AFL should be embarrassed with the disgrace of a fixture. As mentioned by others, if Port win tomorrow these frauds will be sitting 4th after 16 rounds having not beaten a single side in the top 8 and with a percentage of 99.

Maybe the AFL can have them play Norf and the Eagles 3 times each next season.

The fixture should be changed weekly to ensure that * only play the bottom four sides. Seems only fair.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Post match from Fox is all about how umps robbed * ffs.

15 matches played. Record v top-8 is 1-1-3 i.e. only 5 of 15 matches against top-8 for 1 win. If Port win tomorrow, they'll replace the Dogs, so will be 0-1-4.

Pretenders.

The umpiring was atrocious. But that doesn’t excuse not turning up in the last quarter. Or not making the most of your chances in the first half.

And, I’m pretty sure * still have the best or second best free kick differential in the league.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have played the equal least number of games against top 8 sides, 5 games for 1 win which was against GWS who have won 3 of their last 10 and could be out of the 8, at the end of the round
They're a sham of a side, particularly top 4. Tell me when at this stage of the season you have a side that's sat 4th spot and has a percentage of 99%.

And the problem they have is playing outside the dome. Stringer and 2m Peter are only decent under cover. Most finals in Vic are played at the G.

Frauds.

Apparently the umpiring was the main reason for 45 point defeat tonight.

Not the 2 goal to 10 second half.

Not the going into the game 4 guys over 200cm that would be next to useless on a night like tonight.

Not being ragdolled in every Geelong tackle whilst Cats waltzing through their tackles.

By the way, the Draper non call was correct. The ball had (unsurprisingly) bounced off his hands before any form of contact was made. And if the free kick were to be paid, It cost * one point at most. As we all know, it's Russian roulette whether Draper can make contact with the ball when he kicks, let alone it goes in the direction he intended.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

They're a sham of a side, particularly top 4. Tell me when at this stage of the season you have a side that's sat 4th spot and has a percentage of 99%.

And the problem they have is playing outside the dome. Stringer and 2m Peter are only decent under cover. Most finals in Vic are played at the G.

Frauds.
Geelong in 2000 were last side to be in the 4 at round 15 with a percentage south of 100. Thanks to Swamp for that.

The last final at Docklands was in 2011, thanks to 4 Victorian sides hosting a final. Won't happen this year.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jon Ralph having a serious umpire whinge on Twitter.

Doesn’t the dumb **** work for the AFL? Isn’t that a workplace harassment case in the making?
That's AFL ethics 101. Money each way.

They certainly don't like it when I said they're playing nothing like a top 4 side. Some amazing mental gymnastics in the Geelong vs * MB thread. Keeps on pointing to our loss vs Sydney. Uhh dude, didn't Port beat you by 70-something points?
Did you happen to point out that we’ve been beaten by the team above us? I bet that would have gone down like a brick and tile glider.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back