Who will win?

• Crows

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Essendon

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky to be in it at half-time. Need to change that mix again...Rankine hasn't looked like it...thank God for Dawson late in the qtr. I'd almost throw Tex in the middle, his ball-handling is elite and he nearly always finds someone either by hand or foot. Reckon we tag Merrett...stick Keays on him...he's getting too loose. Gollant to HF for Tex. Who is teaching our guys to kick...some absolutely horrendous entries, mis-kicks...Esp the one from Jones under zero pressure...our shanks are killing us.

Nankervis is actually trying to take the game on at times which is a lot than can be said about a few others having s**t games.

I like that he is attacking it with attitude. He will learn from his mistakes but you can see what confidence can do and he is getting around the ball brilliantly.

I don’t know if you guys realise where we would be if it wasn’t for McHenry.
I know you may point to his 4 disposals, his 2 effective disposals, his low pressure rating and generally minimal impact on the stats, BUT have you seen his shape?
He keeps outstanding shape. No one shapes like he does.
He is the shape master.
Hopefully we find another gem in the first round like him again at the end of this year.

Fogarty is playing in the wrong era. Think he is a player that needs everything lace out rather than creating for himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned watch - 49 minutes TOG, 4 possessions (2 of which were free kicks), 2 turnovers, 0 tackles, 0 one-percenters, 6 pressure acts
He's a great bloke from a great family and he ran from Warrnambool to Brisbane one afternoon for fun just before he was drafted.

We spent pick 16 on him, that sunk cost means we'll keep playing him (and Jones).

So once again in the pregame interview, Nicks states that we've studied hard, realised our problems, addressed them, will be better today, etc.

Blah blah blah, what complete and utter bullshit.

We clearly have no idea what our gameplan is, or what we're supposed to be doing - we've gone from stupidly defensive, to trying to play aggressive, yet kicking to the pockets and getting hemmed into the boundary again.

We look confused and devoid of confidence and method.

So once again in the pregame interview, Nicks states that we've studied here, realised our problems, addressed them, will be better today, etc.

Blah blah blah, what complete and utter bullshit.

We clearly have no idea what our gameplan is, or what we're supposed to be doing - we've gone from stupidly defensive, to trying to play aggressive, yet kicking to the pockets and getting hemmed into the boundary again.

We look confused and devoid of confidence and method.

We are better in our come backs when the umpires gift us decisions that aren't really there. But remove the decisions, Essendon kick just a fraction more accurate, we are 5 goals behind.

Anyone else loving the "Carlton Crows Commentary Crew" tonight?? I've had a gut-full of Campo talking us down (after last week & just in general) so switched to SEN only to be blessed with Bryce Gibbs! Two champs who heralded the beginning of the end & were essentially fired from the club.
For the biggest club in the state... on a stand alone Friday night match, Is this seriously the best we can do.

Back