2nds Crows in the SANFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, Mitch Grigg couldnt have done much more from the reserves, topped the disposal count, must have only just been out of the league side.

3rd quarter crouch has 8 disposals. Looks a completely different player than the prelim - was just caught holding the ball taking the tackler on in the back 50.

Crouch well and truely tagged out of the game. Looks like his waiting for 2013 to roll on by. Brown has done some nice work down back and looks like he might be ready to give it a shake next year when Doggas spot is open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish will tear the AFL apart. Bookmark it. Amazing talent.

Wow - is this what SANFL always looks like? Terrible game to watch - really low standard.

Wow - is this what SANFL always looks like? Terrible game to watch - really low standard.

Isn't it just. Seems like the second best league in the country claim to fame doesn't mean much.

Andrew Aish is his father and he only played 89 games for Norwood (good player, played state footy as well).
Long way short of the number required.
Yeah I know. Kid had the wrong damn father!:mad:

No, rarely ever. I love Bass, but he's brought AFL style footy to the SANFL; which is a damn shame.
For years Norwood tried to win flags with "pretty" football.
Now that we win with a defensive style, people complain.

I couldn't give a damn how we play, as long as we win.
A coach's job is to win, not entertain.

Slightly annoying as a Redlegs supporter that we played like this all year. Only slightly though.

PREMIERS 2012!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back