Preview Changes: R3 vs Port Adelaide

Rate our selections for this week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My questions was why all the hate for Murphy? And for some reason you had to chime in saying noone is hating on him.

And now you have changed from noone is ragging on Murphy to everyone on here rags on players and coaches? And that makes it OK?

Which one is it?
If you read my posts that’s not what I’m saying at all.
I’m saying people aren’t getting personal.
You said saying someone is bad at their job is personal. I disagree.
You “according to your definition of personal” got personal With the umpires last night.

I asked this question yesterday, and after watching that sanfl first half, why is Berry not in the AFL side? And why is he not in our AFL midfield rotation. His hands are beautiful, he releases team mates into space by handball forward of the ball. He is quicker than the rest of the plodders we have at AFL level.

I mean Murray hasn't been great but I doubt Frampton will be any better. Murray is also young and still has time to improve, Billy is a known quantity to all except our coaches apparently.
I have more confidence in Frampton, than I do in Murray ....who shows promise, but was terrible last week

This was a good selection choice

Apart from Rachele.

And Thilthorpe. Because you do realize out of the top 30 players drafted in 2020 - only 2 have played more AFL games than him. And he is a 201cm, 19 year old.

And the fact that McHenry and Chase Jones have played 70 games between them in 3 years.

But apart from that, yes FOG, McAsey and Galluci were very very disappointing.
You’re right. It’s all going great 👍

That Berry kid goes alright, 15 disposals, 5 tackles, 4 clearances to half time. Looks like a mid. Should consider...
Do we have a spot in the forward pocket?

I asked this question yesterday, and after watching that sanfl first half, why is Berry not in the AFL side? And why is he not in our AFL midfield rotation. His hands are beautiful, he releases team mates into space by handball forward of the ball. He is quicker than the rest of the plodders we have at AFL level.
100% agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he’s not nearing 30 years of age?

If you read my posts that’s not what I’m saying at all.
I’m saying people aren’t getting personal.
You said saying someone is bad at their job is personal. I disagree.
You “according to your definition of personal” got personal With the umpires last night.
When did I say people were getting personal?

When did I say people were getting personal?
Call it whatever you like.
I and I suggest the average poster have no issue with people “attacking a player” - as you call it, as long as it doesn’t get personal, you even attacked the umpires last night.
But I’m the campaigner apparently?

Last edited:
Back