Preview Changes R16 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t believe it personally but surely if they are playing the 4 bigs in the same team it’s time they try Naughton at CHB, if it worked we would be seriously be up there with the teams in contention.

The one time for 4HM (4 headed monster) worked was that pre-season game against the Kangas last year, wouldn't be beyond Bevo to look back at that as a reference point.

Reminder that the original 4-headed monster worked very well, and have to say Lobb and Darcy are an upgrade on Schache and O’Brien. Just need a little more separation lads …

View attachment 2031209

Not very often Naughton is SIXTH in line at a contest. Or maybe Sicily is ******ing his movement in that one...? 🤔

I can't say "r-e-t-a-r-d-i-n-g" in one of its proper contexts?! I'm all for censoring abuse, but seriously...

View attachment 2031366
How do you censor abuse in this case?

I'd suggest the issue is those using the word to abuse rather than the site having to block a work rarely used in it's proper context.

I don’t believe it personally but surely if they are playing the 4 bigs in the same team it’s time they try Naughton at CHB, if it worked we would be seriously be up there with the teams in contention.
I agree - I know Naughts has been rated one of the best key forwards in the comp due to his goal assists but we have played really well without him.
I'd be all for bringing him in at CHB with the current setup. You'd think he would improve the backline a fair bit.
Suddenly we would have spread our high end talent through the spine of the team and we look rock solid.
It used to be commonplace for teams to build around a rock solid backline - premierships are won in defence!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a real thing called the 'Scun thorpe problem' which addresses this.
So there is ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scampaignerhorpe_problem
LOL at the text substitution!! BF won't even let you embed the link with the name Scun thorpe in it! Wow.

Unfortunate if your name happens to be Lipshitz, Cockburn, Allcock or even Callahan. Might have to change your name to Mr/Ms Campaigner.

Anyway, bring on Round 16. This place has been too uneventful this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back