Preview Changes: R16 vs Brisbane Bullets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going into lockdown, and then Grant Stevens vetoed it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

How does that even work?

He gets special powers in the event of a state emergency and then vetoes their recommendations because he thinks there's no emergency?

Circular bureaucracy at it's best.

no he's not.
Yeah, he is.
I'm hard on Keays because he can't kick with his right foot, but everything else he does screams FOOTY PLAYER!
100% effort every week, smooth mover, ball magnet, great evasive skills, never gives up and would be in our Top 5 or 6 players this year.

Pedlar's selection:
Excellent!.gif
However, expect him to run out of steam if his TOG is more than 70%.

Frampton: no. I'm with Scorpus. Frampton is good SANFL player, not an AFL player's sprig. I'll be (very) happy to be proved wrong, but he will drop marks, miss easy kicks for goal (if he has any) and spud it up in general. My best guess is that it's more about waking Fogarty up than anything else. Hope it works!
Murray? Not sure. It was him or Worrell, wasn't it?
For the future of the team I'd have retained Hamill, dropped Mackay, but who knows what the Selectors know and see?

7 out of 13, meh.
So far, 6.7, hardly horrible + if we're relying on Keays to kick our goals with Tex/Thilthorpe/Fogarty in the side, we're in big trouble.
Also averages 6 tackles/game, probably the Crows' hardest worker with Laird.
thats the problem. keays and laird are our midfield. we have the worst midfield in the league by far.

1) Came into this thread to see some excitement for Luke Pedlar, and
2) all I seem to see if everyone whinging about Big Billy. FFS, this is what most people have been calling for, to play the kids!
3) Fog has been ordinary, Billy has actually deserved another opportunity as has been best performing big man in SANFL.
4) McAdam has been poo. Needed to be dropped.
1) Plenty of love/excitement for Pedlar in here; majority of posts.
2) I'm one of them. Frampton has proved conclusivley he is one of those players who is good at AFL level and crap at AFL. It's a mystery, but it's true. He ain't no "kid" any more either; he's 24 and this is his 7th Season!
3) Agree; Fog has been poor. "Best performing big man" (Frampton) in a very mediocre SANFL side is no recommendation. Is he a force, driving them into the Top 5? No.
4) Ditto, McAdam, who needs an attitude transplant --- imagine if the Fog and McAdam had Keays' enthusiasm and 100% never-stop effort!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats the problem. keays and laird are our midfield. we have the worst midfield in the league by far.
Nah, mate, and you're making even less sense. If you're going to make outrageous claims, at least provide some evidence to back them up? Laird is our current AFLCA Votes' leader (12th in the Comp).
I've conceded Keays has no R kick, which is a flaw that totally baffles me, because it's fixable. If I was picking the side, Keays and Laird would be among the first selected, in fact not even under discussion. Not just best-22 but Top 10.
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this.

Pedlar's selection:
View attachment 1168890
However, expect him to run out of steam if his TOG is more than 70%.

Frampton: no. I'm with Scorpus. Frampton is good SANFL player, not an AFL player's sprig. I'll be (very) happy to be proved wrong, but he will drop marks, miss easy kicks for goal (if he has any) and spud it up in general. My best guess is that it's more about waking Fogarty up than anything else. Hope it works!
Murray? Not sure. It was him or Worrell, wasn't it?
For the future of the team I'd have retained Hamill, dropped Mackay, but who knows what the Selectors know and see?
I'd assume we'd do like we did with O'Connor. Had 56% and 57% ToG in his two games.

I believe his nickname at the club is "Pez"

it’s got to be better than say, “Pedo”

IDK, worst is a tad harsh, I’d go with unskilled

workrate is fantastic, but as most if not all of this board recognizes, give me some kids with the skills to pay the bills

When are we going to get ****ing serious about the REBUILD?

Only 9 debutants in 16 games. What about playing the ****ing KIDS!
That’s not the test though is it.
In a rebuild you have no choice but to play debutants, it’s what you do at the other end that is the test.

Nah, mate, and you're making even less sense. If you're going to make outrageous claims, at least provide some evidence to back them up? Laird is our current AFLCA Votes' leader (12th in the Comp).
I've conceded Keays has no R kick, which is a flaw that totally baffles me, because it's fixable. If I was picking the side, Keays and Laird would be among the first selected, in fact not even under discussion. Not just best-22 but Top 10.
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this.
i love how a few people here run with this “sure, keays hasnt got a right leg” as if to insinuate he’s got a great left leg...

in reality his left leg is terrible as well.. there is nothing outrageous in pointing out that Keays is a poor deliverer of the football.

its a real pity because he’s really bloody good at nearly everything else... but I suspect that if his kicking game was as good as the rest of his game.. Brisbane would never have delisted him.

When are we going to get ****ing serious about the REBUILD?

Only 9 debutants in 16 games. What about playing the ****ing KIDS!
Is this sarcasm? It's hard to tell on this board sometimes.

Yeah, he is.
I'm hard on Keays because he can't kick with his right foot, but everything else he does screams FOOTY PLAYER!
100% effort every week, smooth mover, ball magnet, great evasive skills, never gives up and would be in our Top 5 or 6 players this year.
To be fair, Keays is a pretty terrible kick with his left as well. We're talking Lachie Murphy areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back