Votes: 97 51.3%
  • Unchanged

Votes: 44 23.3%
  • In: Austin

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

s
Is Jacko actually ready to play defence? How long has it been since he played there?
showdown in april and august and one other game, but I cant remember which one, he started in the backlines and stayed there for most of the game, ie only moved out of there to ruck or go to the bench.

Why haven't they been playing in defence the last 3 weeks for the maggies then?
Because Ken wants him to ruck and play forward and Bass has probably said leave my backline boys alone.

He is going to need to play defence if we make it through and come up against Adelaide/GWS. Might as well bring him in for this game.

Nah Jonas would be back by then. Trengove comes in due to injuries this week, but then straight back out following the return of Tommy Jonas.

I feel bad, i could hear the sadness in his voice on Triple M the other morning, but unfortunately when it comes your time you have to look elsewhere or be content at being a backup player. Hombsch can go too, no one ever recovers 100% after a hip injury let alone hip surgery. De clog the list and get in more youngsters.

Nah Jonas would be back by then. Trengove comes in due to injuries this week, but then straight back out following the return of Tommy Jonas.

I feel bad, i could hear the sadness in his voice on Triple M the other morning, but unfortunately when it comes your time you have to look elsewhere or be content at being a backup player. Hombsch can go too, no one ever recovers 100% after a hip injury let alone hip surgery. De clog the list and get in more youngsters.
Come on man. Hombsch will be back and there still could be a place for Jacko.

so based on this it is unlikely they'll play him in defence for a do or die final if they aren't even prepared to play him in defence for the two's.
He has spent 6 years playing defence at AFL level. He isnt going to forget overnight how to be a defender. Shit he played defence against Rance all night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on man. Hombsch will be back and there still could be a place for Jacko.
I bloody hope Hombschy comes back and to the form he has been in past 3 years. But given the coplexity of the hip joint i cant see it happening. Its a shame he qas our out right best Defender.

Lucky Cluzza Tommy and Doogs have stepped up

Sent from my SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I bloody hope Hombschy comes back and to the form he has been in past 3 years. But given the coplexity of the hip joint i cant see it happening. Its a shame he qas our out right best Defender.

Lucky Cluzza Tommy and Doogs have stepped up

Sent from my SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
If it's just a bit of floating bone annoying him then hopefully not too serious.

I'm still going for Leinart in imo

We pretty much knew Hombsch was cooked when we upgraded him
Knew we could go small last week
Need some height this week (probably with watts, Pederson and Hogan in mind but still)
Jonas to take his spot the following week

Riley Bonner's last two games have been better than anything Broadbent has done since May.

Broadbent should not play for us against this season unless Hartlett or Houston get injured. He offers us nothing that those two don't.

This makes me sad.

Back to the well that has burned us so many times before. Don't do it.

Do it and and we lose - bad taste in the mouth for all.

Keep the kids in and we lose - hope and direction to cling to.

Naturally, a win using either option doesn't matter as the ends would have justified the means.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes for Elimination Final v WCE

Back