Finals Performance...
1. Brisbane Lions 76.5%
10. Collingwood 49.2%

Grand Final Performance....
1. Brisbane Lions 100%
13. Collingwood 36.3%

All time V Collingwood
1. Brisbane Lions 85.7%

Admit it buddy, you are Brisbane's bitches.

and just to bake your noodle...

All Time V Brisbane Lions....
1. West Coast 66.7%
14. Collingwood 14.3%
14 REAL premierships :D

LegalEagle said:
All Time Ladder (including finals)...
1. Brisbane Lions 63%
2. Collingwood 61.3%

Finals Performance...
1. Brisbane Lions 76.5%
10. Collingwood 49.2%

1. Brisbane Lions 100%
13. Collingwood 36.3%

All time V Collingwood
1. Brisbane Lions 85.7%

1. West Coast 66.7%
14. Collingwood 14.3%

GOLD. :D

The greatest, most famous club in Australia, won more games than any club and headed the premiership ladder so long it will take another 100 years for any club to dominate the competition as we do :D

Gunder said:
14 REAL premierships :D

Won on the back of criminals such as John Wren, and Jock McHale.

WOn illegally using under the table organised crime money from drugs and prostitution.

Players like the Coventry's put their hands out and broke the law in illegally taking this tainted money.

Asterixes abound on the dirtly Collingwood flags. Won by cheating.

Fact.

Joffaboy said:
Won on the back of criminals such as John Wren, and Jock McHale.

WOn illegally using under the table organised crime money from drugs and prostitution.

Players like the Coventry's put their hands out and broke the law in illegally taking this tainted money.

Asterixes abound on the dirtly Collingwood flags. Won by cheating.

Fact.
Link to this being proved factually true rather than Urban legend?

All Time Ladder (including finals)...
1. Brisbane Lions 63%
2. Collingwood 61.3%

Finals Performance...
1. Brisbane Lions 76.5%
10. Collingwood 49.2%

1. Brisbane Lions 100%
13. Collingwood 36.3%

AFL Premierships
1. Brisbane Lions 3 (100%)
6. Collingwood 1 (33%)

All time V Collingwood
1. Brisbane Lions 85.7%

1. West Coast 66.7%
14. Collingwood 14.3%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunder said:
Methinks they doth protest too much

Ahhh Gunder, you’re a real “do as I say not as I do” kind of guy aren’t you?

You may not know this, but I’m a psychiatrist and seeing as I know you can’t afford a consultation on unemployment benefits, I’m going to help you. Its all part of my Hippocratic Oath, not to be confused with the “hypocritic” oath that you and your Collingwood mates take.

What you have is a classic case of Flag Envy. It’s perfectly understandable for supporters who have won 1 flag in 46 years and can’t see any relief on the horizon. One of the main symptoms of this syndrome is “Brisbanitis” and it manifests itself in unrelenting moaning, jealousy and hysteria. You see, the thing you desire more than anything has been denied you and hence you lash at out your masters (Brisbane). Again its perfectly normal for you to lash out at the establishment that has denied you satiety these past 2 years and now threatens to take one of the last things from you that you hold dear – a 74 year old record. Memories are all you have and to see them diminished before your eyes is very upsetting of course.

So now that we have a diagnosis, we need to consider a cure. A flag would do the trick but I doubt you can avoid harming yourself for another 30 years so we need to consider a more radical remedial measure – you need to move to Queensland.

The benefits are legion. Queensland is quite rightly called the “smart state” and the evidence is compelling;

· The NRL lets the Bronco’s into their competition and they proceed to dominate it
· The AFL lets the Bears/Lions into their competition and they proceed to dominate it, producing a standard of football hitherto thought unachievable
· The NRL has a problem with finals scheduling and we Queenslanders magnanimously suggest a solution with no thought of our own benefit and the best interests of the game in mind. We quickly square away our contractual obligations and a public relations disaster is amicably avoided
· We have the highest rate of economic growth in the country leading to high levels of job and wealth creation – even you can have a job

So Gunder, there’s your answer. Join the thousands upon thousands of your fellow Victorians in migrating to QLD. You can quickly assimilate into Lions membership and enjoy all the premierships you have craved for so long. Even if you don’t really like Rugby League, and I empathise with you there, you can bask in the reflected glory of the Bronco’s success. That chip on your shoulder will slowly grow over and with the QLD sun on your back you won’t even notice the scar.

Soon, your miserable Collingwood existence will all become a distant memory….. :D

Lions43 said:
So now that we have a diagnosis, we need to consider a cure. A flag would do the trick but I doubt you can avoid harming yourself for another 30 years so we need to consider a more radical remedial measure – you need to move to Queensland.

The benefits are legion. Queensland is quite rightly called the “smart state” and the evidence is compelling;

· The NRL lets the Bronco’s into their competition and they proceed to dominate it
· The AFL lets the Bears/Lions into their competition and they proceed to dominate it, producing a standard of football hitherto thought unachievable
· The NRL has a problem with finals scheduling and we Queenslanders magnanimously suggest a solution with no thought of our own benefit and the best interests of the game in mind. We quickly square away our contractual obligations and a public relations disaster is amicably avoided
· We have the highest rate of economic growth in the country leading to high levels of job and wealth creation – even you can have a job

So Gunder, there’s your answer. Join the thousands upon thousands of your fellow Victorians in migrating to QLD. You can quickly assimilate into Lions membership and enjoy all the premierships you have craved for so long. Even if you don’t really like Rugby League, and I empathise with you there, you can bask in the reflected glory of the Bronco’s success. That chip on your shoulder will slowly grow over and with the QLD sun on your back you won’t even notice the scar.

Soon, your miserable Collingwood existence will all become a distant memory….. :D

Not to interrupt your insulting of Collingwood (hey it is a very pleasureable pastime) but suggesting someone move to Qld? sorry but I've been here 3 years and I'm going back to Victoria, where they live in the 21st century instead of being dragged kicking and screaming into the 20th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brians bleat an old tune

Remove this Banner Ad

Back