Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Newman assistant yet according to some here he missed out on the job because he wanted to fully rebuild hahaha , why would he even join if the direction is not where he wanted it. Goes to show how stupid some of the Bs is on here, most of it just made up to suit some narrative
He meant full rebuild of the coaching staff....:$

Yeah I’m not having that.
Sydney literally has himself to blame.

I bet you Clarke ‘left no stone unturned’ when it came to helping Stack become the best he could be on and off the field.
Well true , but then that tells us X wasn’t able to turn him around as to what I quoted to.

That can be questioned with Stack and depending on the Pickett outcome and his involvement. I’m not commenting on the latter yet.

I don't think it's really fair to put the blame on Clarke for those.

I don't think it's really fair to put the blame on Clarke for those.
I’m not blaming him , but I’ve given two examples where things weren’t all that rosy as the poster I quoted suggested.

This is the post I quoted:

He’s had his time and we wish him well , I think the greatest impact he made was the environment for our indigenous lads which is second to none in the league and it allowed them to be happy and thrive we never lose any we want to keep

Now if two toxic cases appear in three years then it’s not as true as it appears.

We do have a new direction as according to Benny we had lost our way in the last three years . Statements like if you’re stuck in the past then you lose sight in the future are all part of a rebuild. A new line of assistants and all the ideas given to us by Yze definitely tell us we are rebuilding in lots of areas. It’s not as simple as you’re making it out to be. Start reading a little more deeper .
You're missing the point mate. There was some rumour that had no PROOF that Newman applied for the job and was booted because he wanted to fully tear apart our list and rebuild, that may or may not be true but there was no proof whatsoever except for this poster said it. And it was laughable how most ppl just accepted it as fact.

Yet here Newman is rejected apparently by us and yet still happy to come to us despite yze mentioning there's no ceiling to where we wanna get to next year.

You were probably one of those that blindly sucked up that rumor.

I swear the off season brings in so many stupid rumours that ppl believe is true. The dusty thread here is worse than Sam McClure's BS

Already giving it to Ralphsmith:

newman-nice-game.gif

You're missing the point mate. There was some rumour that had no PROOF that Newman applied for the job and was booted because he wanted to fully tear apart our list and rebuild, that may or may not be true but there was no proof whatsoever except for this poster said it. And it was laughable how most ppl just accepted it as fact.

Yet here Newman is rejected apparently by us and yet still happy to come to us despite yze mentioning there's no ceiling to where we wanna get to next year.

I swear the off season brings in so many stupid rumours that ppl believe is true. The dusty thread here is worse than Sam McClure's BS
We have no evidence of what Newman meant or actually said, but the fact is we are rebuilding in lots of areas on and off the field. By bringing Newman in it’s going to start a massive rebuild in culture bc Hardwick destroyed that in the last three years after it being the best in the league. Benny has clearly stated this that we’d lost our way. We should all be happy that two great citizens have been employed by our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn statement below. Any chance one of those kids is a boy?! Bump to father son thread!
“We’d like to acknowledge Chris’ service at the Hawks and wish him, his wife Lauren, and their children Indiana, Macie, Alba and Rylee all the best in the future.”

Didn’t I tellya that was all just bs table tennis with dribbles

After going through the process for the Senior Coach role at Richmond, Chris felt that gaining more experience in another coaching environment would help his development and further his senior coaching aspirations. Chris was upfront with the club about this and his desire to return to his former club”

From the Hawthorn statement on Newy.

Just because he had a different taught process on where he sees the club, doesn’t mean he won’t come to assist under a great mate and exceptional coach in Yze for his own development. His ideology being different to Yze will be an asset.

You have to say with Kingsley winning coach of the year, it was Dimma’s ego that has prevented what should have been a hand over to his right hand man. Instead the philandering f*wit hung around 1 year too many after the ‘21 & ‘22 seasons should have been more than enough evidence for him to know his sausage was cooked. God love him for bringing us 3 premierships but his exit left a lot to be desired

Remove this Banner Ad

Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back