Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

So is the Zac Mainwaring who's kicked 15 WAFL goals in 10 games this season Mainy's kid? Any good? Worth a rookie punt?

Sounds like he should be in our NGA then

I mean if Blakey can be in Sydney’s and Luke Hodges son in Brisbanes then Sampi Jnr can be in ours

Any word on Drew Banfields son bit of talk about him at the start of the year haven’t heard much else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't we have Zac Mainwaring playing for the Beagles?

He is very comfortable at Claremont, popular a bit of a lad and seemingly really enjoying his time at the Club with his mates.
I often stay back at the Claremont Clubrooms with AsterixTheGaul after the games and have a beer and a chat with the past and present players, pretty good atmosphere there and Mainy seems well ensconced in the social circle.

Can’t see him wanting to leave.

He is very comfortable at Claremont, popular a bit of a lad and seemingly really enjoying his time at the Club with his mates.
I often stay back at the Claremont Clubrooms with AsterixTheGaul after the games and have a beer and a chat with the past and present players, pretty good atmosphere there and Mainy seems well ensconced in the social circle.

Can’t see him wanting to leave.
Don’t blame him. Without a colts system we are going to face this issue. We have no pathway for players coming up to become part of the beagles culture. Only ever going to get cast offs.

Sucks balls.

Sounds like he should be in our NGA then

I mean if Blakey can be in Sydney’s and Luke Hodges son in Brisbanes then Sampi Jnr can be in ours
Westcoast put him in the academy but Ross Glendinning had other plans and registered Zach Beecks son instead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back