List Mgmt. Welcome Clay Hall (Pick 38, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry to say this but with half the team injured if Clay doesn't get called up this week then I'm afraid I'm going to have to advise him to give the game away.
I mean, it's so disappointing that all Clay ever wanted to do was to beat the number of games that his dad played for the Eagles and he was only two games away from beating that mark.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for team selection night and if anyone hears anything beforehand please let me know.
:heart:

He is in as the mascot costume this week.

Sorry to not have any better news.

So do we expect a post when Clay's mum get's the phone call saying he is debuting?

Would make for a proud Mothers day if it was this week. As it would to any mother who's kid debuts this weekend.

Best of luck to him this week but I am thinking maybe the bye last week didn't help his cause.

So do we expect a post when Clay's mum get's the phone call saying he is debuting?

Would make for a proud Mothers day if it was this week. As it would to any mother who's kid debuts this weekend.

Best of luck to him this week but I am thinking maybe the bye last week didn't help his cause.

Possibly be on Bigfooty they do it.

Would anybody like to comment on my following suggestions to improve the WCE scoreboard and their lineup in the centre:

People say the modern game of footy has changed a lot.
I say it hasn't.
If I was a coach at WCE I'd tell the boys to get it out of centre fast and take the shortest route to the goals.
Reid, Clay, Yeo, Kelly and Hunt would be as good at getting it out of the centre quickly as any midfield in the AFL.
Seeing Hunt on a wing doing nothing, Reid in the goal square having a rest twiddling his thumbs waiting for Dom, Petch, Luke Edwards and Gaff trying to get a touch in the centre and down to him is not worth watching.
Meanwhile, all the WCE Eagles coaches seem happy for players like Gov to kick the ball out from goal into a pocket followed by a long kick to out of bounds on the wing. If lucky they get another kick forward to Waterman who takes a mark from 55m out who doesn't even think about turning around to see if someone's alone closer to the goal.
Otherwise, it's the good old kicking sideways until a turnover happens and the other teams scores.
That's been happening for three years and it's woeful to say the least.
Hunt could still be on a wing because you can't have 12 players in the centre bounce down, but he can help with that transition.
But the coaches aren't being proactive. Both wingers just stand there waiting to see which way the ball will go.
I know which way it's going to go out of the centre unless the Eagles change their game plan - straight to the opposition's goal!

Would anybody like to comment on my following suggestions to improve the WCE scoreboard and their lineup in the centre

They're brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back