Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Lions v Swans Sun July 21st 1:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate if you think that was a mark to Rayner go back to watching bocce because you have NFI. Enjoy your win because you won’t beat us again even if it’s played on ****ing moon.
Its ok …. Settle down. What’s with some swans fans so angry ? You’re clear on top of the ladder and still the bench mark of the comp.

Even if we take what you’re saying at face value the point still stands. If you’d told me before the game that we’d lose Rampe and Papley and we’d have Hayward on one leg I’d have said we’d lose by 5+ goals

Though to be fair the Lions had a siesta in the middle two quarters while the Swans were in 5th gear. Hard to believe we won this game while only bothering to show up in 2/4 quarters.

1721552845146.png

Its ok …. Settle down. What’s with some swans fans so angry ? You’re clear on top of the ladder and still the bench mark of the comp.
Hmm not so sure after watching that today. When we actually got going they couldn't stop our scoring. I'd comfortably say we're the team to beat.

Hmm not so sure after watching that today. When we actually got going they couldn't stop our scoring. I'd comfortably say we're the team to beat.
Yep put your hand under the doona tonight and tell yourself that if that’s what does it for you. McInerney, Rowbottom and Mills didn’t play and 3 blokes crippled for the best part of 3 qtrs and you fell over the line on your own shit hole. 2.6 in the 3rd qtr should have iced the game. Our own fault tbh. Whats frustrating is that we could piss away a premiership with our name on it as that’s how far our bar is higher than the rest is in a shit season. Btw will enjoy retorts to this .🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Sydney got going Brisbane couldn't even get a kick, then umpires and injuries hit and you limped over the line at home and now you are comfortably the team to beat?

Won't even beat the Suns this week will you?

Enjoy the win this week but we pissed that away more than anything .

Yep 3 of our starting best 23 out including the Captain and 3 rotations down for near on 3 qtrs and got beat by 2 points after kicking 2.6 in the 3rd qtr and icing the game. Brisbane in form playing for their life. Yep we're faltering. :rolleyes: Enjoy your preseason.
I have been lurking Bigfooty since 2008, and this comment along with other sydney comments made me cringe so hard i had to make an account. Cry harder.... never seen such a salty supporter base full of excuses. Brisbane also have 5 of our best 22 out due to injuries, ACL injuries mind you so we are 5 men down this year hence all the debutants (6 until Will Ashcrofts return a few weeks back) but you don't see us using this excuse do you?

Just take the loss, and accept that your club whilst great and most likely the favourites, are in a questionable form slump. Use any excuse you want but your pathetic 4th quarter fumble against a ross lyon St kilda says a lot ...

Anyway keep scrolling through 14+ pages and replying to every comment that is negative towards sydney, the salty tears are real.

Maybe they'll stop kicking it to Andrews the next time we play.

Even when he went off for nearly that entire quarter they managed to find Shadeau Brain about 3 times in a row too 😂

Keep hearing about the swans being 2 down on the bench, not bad that one of those players kicked 2 goals whilst supposedly out of the game. Also our midfield majorly down, plenty of upside.

Yep put your hand under the doona tonight and tell yourself that if that’s what does it for you. McInerney, Rowbottom and Mills didn’t play and 3 blokes crippled for the best part of 3 qtrs and you fell over the line on your own shit hole. 2.6 in the 3rd qtr should have iced the game. Our own fault tbh. Whats frustrating is that we could piss away a premiership with our name on it as that’s how far our bar is higher than the rest is in a shit season. Btw will enjoy retorts to this .🤣
Haha yeh we did fall over the line I suppose. But aye we got the 4 points and that's all we came for. We got a couple key players out too but let's not mention that.

I'm sorry your blokes weren't up to it physically today. Hope they get better soon. Always want to see the best of the best play.

FWIW I think you guys win the flag this year.

Mate if you think that was a mark to Rayner go back to watching bocce because you have NFI. Enjoy your win because you won’t beat us again even if it’s played on ****ing moon.

Hell id pay to see an AFL match on the moon!

The experience alone would be...out of this world...heh

I have been lurking Bigfooty since 2008, and this comment along with other sydney comments made me cringe so hard i had to make an account. Cry harder.... never seen such a salty supporter base full of excuses. Brisbane also have 5 of our best 22 out due to injuries, ACL injuries mind you so we are 5 men down this year hence all the debutants (6 until Will Ashcrofts return a few weeks back) but you don't see us using this excuse do you?

Just take the loss, and accept that your club whilst great and most likely the favourites, are in a questionable form slump. Use any excuse you want but your pathetic 4th quarter fumble against a ross lyon St kilda says a lot ...

Anyway keep scrolling through 14+ pages and replying to every comment that is negative towards sydney, the salty tears are real.
Can I have some chips with all this salt?

Maybe they'll stop kicking it to Andrews the next time we play.

Even when he went off for nearly that entire quarter they managed to find Shadeau Brain about 3 times in a row too 😂
It’s crazy that the team today beat the ladder leaders and self proclaimed July premiers. Imagine if we weren’t missing half a team due to LTI?

Ashcroft 20
Brain 20
Fletcher 19
Henry Smith first game
Bruce Reville Rookie
Joyce Irish 13th choice KPD
Neale scragged all day

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Lions v Swans Sun July 21st 1:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Back