Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Lions v Crows Sun July 7th 4:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Starc is abit unlucky he got cheap shotted behind the ball. Nothing courageous about bumping blokes 30m off the ball. Maybe Rankine can go to Bali for the week? Or is he already there.

About as courageous as Neale guy punching staggers off the ball, but I’m sure you’d defend that

Might want to open you're eyes before trying to run into a bloke. But yeah, soft bloke went off. I guess if Issac got a concunssion it would be the other bloke under the pump or do we call it square?

Might want to open you're eyes before trying to run into a bloke. But yeah, soft bloke went off. I guess if Issac got a concunssion it would be the other bloke under the pump or do we call it square?
Don't use too many of your brain cells on this forum mate, you clearly need to save a few for day to day living.

Relax. Hell get a week but it was an innocuous head clash, the booers need to grow up.
I think he'll get more than a week, and the crowd is very much allowed to boo a flog who hit someone off-ball.

If rankine went off under concussion protocols he is still liable for Starcs injuries. He was the one who initiated the contact. Where have you Adelaide people been the last 5 years? I know they say Adelaide is 30 years behind every other city but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derwayne talking about umpire mistakes, when he is the idiot who misheard the umpire.

Umpire called not 15, not touched. Still going about it the whole time, while being wrong the whole time.

Shutup and call the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Lions v Crows Sun July 7th 4:10pm AEST (Gabba)

Back