Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Eagles v Lions Sun July 14th 4:40pm AEST/2:40PM WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

• Eagles by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

****ing pav & schoefield crapping on about the DJ playing the wrong song.

The Kanye song is Liam Ryan's after goal song ffs.

It's amazing how a club as rich as West Coast can be as bad as they've been these last three years.
That's before mentioning the fact they've won twice as many wooden spoons as Fremantle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly the Lions had more 0-25 gamers on the field today, we are far more top ended of course but shows how many kids we have in the side.

Eagles still need to clear out their veterans but I thought their veterans were the main reason they were ultra competitive, so I don’t know what you do.

It's amazing how a club as rich as West Coast can be as bad as they've been these last three years.
That's before mentioning the fact they've won twice as many wooden spoons as Fremantle.
Because they care more about money than onfield performance. Add to that the fact that the rules for paying out contracted coaches are not the same for all teams......fair league right. Hopefully that gets fixed up in the equalisation discussions

****ing pav & schoefield crapping on about the DJ playing the wrong song.

The Kanye song is Liam Ryan's after goal song ffs.

I was actually a bit sad that it wasn’t a remixed version of our song. I would have started dancing at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 18 - Eagles v Lions Sun July 14th 4:40pm AEST/2:40PM WST (OS)

Back