Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

“One hundred games. I am pretty proud of it. It is one of my goals. I have a couple I am not going to tell you about. A couple of goals I like manifesting over. The father-son (qualification) is awesome. When I first started I knew I could get to this milestone but it’s been a tough road and a bit of a slog,” he said.
Already thinking about having children play for the club. Not bad for a bloke who's apparently not committed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must admit though, the guy wanted to be a headline......and he did get his wish....

View attachment 2032670
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

No apology needed from the hindsight hero’s.

Last edited:
Healy is one of our biggest fans at the moment. Even against his own clubs.
I know it seems like Gerard is often 'against' us but he wasn't always this cranky and negative towards us. I remember he openly admired the way we played, way, WAY back in our heyday (ok, it's a low bar, who didn't!) one night vs Adelaide in Adelaide, he praised how we constantly forced the ball forward, by any means, in a particular passage of play.

Unrelated: I once won a set of Krosnos when I called 3AW one night when he was on.

Plus, didn't he coin the phrase, 'tried to be too cute'? A gift to footy commentary 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back