Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't matter what I think.
Matters what New Caledonia + France thinks. And they think there's Russian and Azerbaijiani interference.

No, France is SAYING there is (Russia) because that's what Western nations say now as cover for their own heck ups, because rubes like you still buy it.

The Azeri stuff is interesting, something certainly going on there.

But the Azeris and Russians are no friends at all lo, so linking them is particularly stupid.

The Azeris are quite interesting - they get a free pass for all kinds of stuff due to the importance of their gas supplies.

But ethnic cleansing Armenia is very different to interfering in French political - and now military - affairs.

Will be quite fascinating to see how this plays out, the French aren't as a reliant on their gas as others, so Baku doesn't quite have the same leverage.

Russian interference has nothing to do with what's happening in New Caledonia. JFC.

Why the frick are the French in the Pacific anyway?

I see Putin got to you with his special mind control ray gun too ... FERBALLSKI

I see Putin got to you with his special mind control ray gun too ... FERBALLSKI
No way not me. How dare these savages claim any benefit from the resources on their land that they were too lazy to dig up and sell themselves. That party Marie Le Pen ran is correct. The lazy darkies don't deserve to live in paradise unless they are second class citizens.

Ukraine took out four Russian fighter jets with precision missile strikes while they were on the ground.

Two Mig-31s, One Mig-29, and One Su-27.

That's a big hit.

1715994631373.png

Ukraine took out four Russian fighter jets with precision missile strikes while they were on the ground.

Two Mig-31s, One Mig-29, and One Su-27.

That's a big hit.

View attachment 1992155

It's a decent hit but it doesn't change the fact their lines are collapsing in multiple sectors on the ground.

If they had 1000 ATACMS this stuff might make a difference but they don't and it doesn't

It's not much different from the V2 strikes of their Nazi predecessors at this stage

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back