Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

resized_happy-sad-meme-generator-hahaha-no-1b62ef.jpg
As per earlier post, 3 was a typo. Meant 2.

We are talking about team's achievement of player's lifetime, right?

Sorry, typo. Meant 2 flags.

And it isn't what they've won. It's what the club has won during their lifetime.

I am trying my best to tread carefully by just trying to justify everything I post.

Oh, so what you are saying because mark was born and going to primary school, its worth mentioning he saw 2 flags ??? My god, have you fallen that far that you would stretch to that ?

And it isn't what they've won. It's what the club has won during their lifetime.

I am trying my best to tread carefully by just trying to justify everything I post.

You count flags won when he was in nappies? Seriously??

Oh, so what you are saying because mark was born and going to primary school, its worth mentioning he saw 2 flags ??? My god, have you fallen that far that you would stretch to that ?
No, it started when THE_GUN highlighted what Carlton has won in his lifetime.

I compared those stats to what Richmond has won in Newman's lifetime.

Then he asked about Murphy. I responded.

I like your logic.

I'm writing to the AFL to ask for my five premiership medallions... :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It started with me pointing out that Silvagni's life time
0 Flags
3 spoons

How is any of this contributing to any discussion on our board? You have basically descended to "youse is shit"

Rice's preference is St Kilda. If St Kilda do not match a rival valuation, he is happy to go to Carlton.

Lennon would not be any different. He would probably prefer to stay at Richmond, but it's a bit rich saying he "doesn't want to go to Carlton".

Richmond a couple of years earlier were also on the bottom of the ladder, did you guys start hating your club or did you stick fat? It's not like the players suddenly hate the club they supported.

Plus I know you are just giving shit, but Carlton has outperformed Richmond this century (and last).
But you are the worse performed team of the last ten years and its still 4 v 2 in the only game that counts;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just about had enough of him to be honest!
I'd put another deal Infront of him and if he doesn't sign then trade him, Lennon + 31 for Yarran + 20 will do!
Let him rot at Carlton for all I care!

I think Carlton were very lucky with the Henderson trade as they didnt have any other assets to trade to get the deal done and also alot went Geelongs way this trade period so they can dis regard 5-6 places (its really not that important to be honest)

As alot of recruiters have mentioned the first 3-4 are top end and comparable to any year
The next 8-10 are very good also then you throw a net over the rest #15-#35/#40 are Much n Much, If we do hand over #12 I think we will get something back the best deal i see is #12+#31 for #20/#21 + Yarran as a Tiger supporter i would consider that as a win and just #12 straight exchange as a opportunity to bend over carlton gone missing

The problem with your approach to negotiation - as per last sentence, is that no trade is ever a zero sum game.

But you want him to be wrong. You want Lennon gone.

So do you just want to penetrate him for your pleasure?
I dont want Lennon Gone, I just want him to conform to the teams way of conducting themself and not act like a carlton player/person
He should be better than that now after 2 years of cleansing surely the money hungry element in him should be cleansed

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back