List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

1728440415029.png
I'm not so sure about Lindsay. Hard to reconcile "elite kick" with that photo — that ball could be going anywhere!

Game is faster than it's ever been. Speed has always been important, now it's critical.
Cue Jaeger O'meara, too slow for the modern game imo

So, appreciate he may be long gone by the time we come to make our first selection, but jayzus I would love us to have a crack at Alix Tauru. Looking at those incredibly sticky mits and his intensity in defending, I can’t help but think that our biggest list gap after a small forward would be a lockdown medium defender/interceptor like him. I mean, who do we have on the list if Ryan ever goes down?

So, appreciate he may be long gone by the time we come to make our first selection, but jayzus I would love us to have a crack at Alix Tauru. Looking at those incredibly sticky mits and his intensity in defending, I can’t help but think that our biggest list gap after a small forward would be a lockdown medium defender/interceptor like him. I mean, who do we have on the list if Ryan ever goes down?
Chapman. But i agree Tauru is impressive

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back