VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully he has his mothers spatial awareness.
Different era of course but the crap that Kossie has copped over the years from his own supporters is BS. I was 3rd level right above it. It was a disgusting sniping effort by Gia who was so dumb he jumped off the ground to clash heads and knock himself out but everyone bagged Kossie. Was disgusted at the time in the Saints supporters that blamed Kossie for not being aware and still am to this day. He was picked off.

Anyway funny enough line but it hit a nerve with me as Kossie took a pounding for our club so doesn't deserve the shit he cops.

Its good we now get advanced stats for the VFL.

Heath 14 contested possessions. ( Fort 13 ).
Garcia 12 contested possessions.
Phillipou, Hipwell, and Hall 10 contested possessions.

Titanic the only Zeb to get two contested marks, multiple Lions including the mysterious SHADOW BRAIN.
They smashed us in intercept possessions , both Joyce and SHADOW BRAIN having an impact .
Pou had the most inside 50s of anyone on the ground, and Garcia not so shabby either.

The disposal efficiency list is , with a few exceptions, basically them on top, us underneath. Macpherson 100% Seaton 90% then 7 lions including Shadow Brain doing better than Paton's 80%.
then 5 lions better than Membrey's 75%.

AFL fantasy points is a crap way to rate players, but i'm doing it anywaay.
Collard 18
Allison 23
Hotten 23 Delist the latter two.
Lions had 6 players score over 100. We had none.
We had Byrnes, Phillipou, Hall and Heath score more than 90.
Lions had 3 players including SHADOW BRAIN.

I still think Shadow Brain should be a villain in the next spider man movie.

I gotta have more SHADOW BRAIN!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Different era of course but the crap that Kossie has copped over the years from his own supporters is BS. I was 3rd level right above it. It was a disgusting sniping effort by Gia who was so dumb he jumped off the ground to clash heads and knock himself out but everyone bagged Kossie. Was disgusted at the time in the Saints supporters that blamed Kossie for not being aware and still am to this day. He was picked off.

Anyway funny enough line but it hit a nerve with me as Kossie took a pounding for our club so doesn't deserve the shit he cops.
Unfortunately, GT said at the time, Kossie’s peripheral vision should have told him Gia was coming and so, perhaps, quite unintentionally, GT planted the seed in us fans, that Kossie’s ‘radar’ wasn’t really switched on as well as one might expect for a pro…

GT wasn’t taking a shot at Kossie, but I think, further knocks and when he feinted on TV didn’t help either.

But it makes us love Kossie more, and respect him no less.

Its good we now get advanced stats for the VFL.

Heath 14 contested possessions. ( Fort 13 ).
Garcia 12 contested possessions.
Phillipou, Hipwell, and Hall 10 contested possessions.

Titanic the only Zeb to get two contested marks, multiple Lions including the mysterious SHADOW BRAIN.
They smashed us in intercept possessions , both Joyce and SHADOW BRAIN having an impact .
Pou had the most inside 50s of anyone on the ground, and Garcia not so shabby either.

The disposal efficiency list is , with a few exceptions, basically them on top, us underneath. Macpherson 100% Seaton 90% then 7 lions including Shadow Brain doing better than Paton's 80%.
then 5 lions better than Membrey's 75%.

AFL fantasy points is a crap way to rate players, but i'm doing it anywaay.
Collard 18
Allison 23
Hotten 23 Delist the latter two.
Lions had 6 players score over 100. We had none.
We had Byrnes, Phillipou, Hall and Heath score more than 90.
Lions had 3 players including SHADOW BRAIN.

I still think Shadow Brain should be a villain in the next spider man movie.
Post of the year contender.

The AFL needs Shadowbrain to get into the senior team. I love it

Unfortunately, GT said at the time, Kossie’s peripheral vision should have told him Gia was coming and so, perhaps, quite unintentionally, GT planted the seed in us fans, that Kossie’s ‘radar’ wasn’t really switched on as well as one might expect for a pro…

GT wasn’t taking a shot at Kossie, but I think, further knocks and when he feinted on TV didn’t help either.

As far as head clashes go, Grant Thomas does lean more to "blame the victim".

I gotta have more SHADOW BRAIN!

Apparently a Brisbane father/son selection

4PN3uvE.jpeg

Different time, but Gianseracusa should have been banned the rest of the season for that hit. Absolutely wrecked Kosis career and probably set him up for a lot of issues down the track.

If Kossi had feinted during the game against the Bulldogs , we wouldn't have to defend him now.

Apparently a Brisbane father/son selection

4PN3uvE.jpeg
Imagine if Wylie Buzza could have held on a few more seasons and ended up a teammate of Shadowbrain. The Lions could have coaxed Magic Door out of retirement to join the circus. What are some of the other best names in AFL history?

Irving Mosquito was always a personal fave.

Edit: Was Mosquito the player involved when Dodo did his little fist pump at the draft?

Literally 20 metres from me. Gia came from his blind side and as Parkysp said jumped in the air and clashed heads.
Gia himself was down for a long while until he staggered off.
Today he would get 6 weeks for that action.
Was never ever Kosi's fault.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Irving Mosquito was always a personal fave.

Edit: Was Mosquito the player involved when Dodo did his little fist pump at the draft?

Malakai Champion is going to go pretty high in this year's draft. That's up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back