List Mgmt. 2024 List Mgmt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know why Crouch is not currently playing , also do you think they will renew Hayes contract - he a good player but like many just can't stay injury free.
Crouch's knee flared up again. Timeline TBC. Can't see Hayes getting another contract, especially since we seem like we'll already keep an injury-prone Van Es. Hayes might depend on off-season recruits though

Gilbert McAdam Jnr Jnr - grandson pick

Hey don't knock the grandson picks.. St Kilda has done a lot better with grandsons of former players, that we have with father sons.

Two that spring to mind are Sinclair grandson of Bill Gleeson, Luke Ball grandson of Felix Russo.

Also one generation down sees Matt Maguire as the Great Nephew of St Kilda Brownlow Medalist and Hall of Fame Member Colin Watson.

Unfortunately there is no drafting advantage given to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to know why Crouch is not currently playing , also do you think they will renew Hayes contract - he a good player but like many just can't stay injury free.
He had 100ml of fluid drained from his knee in the last week.

So they have stopped him from all activities for a little bit.

I got it wrong , I thought it was the O'Connell they delisted last year.
Gilbert?? Where did you get your delorean from?
I thought Howard, don't know why i typed Gilbert.
Seems we're full of clangers. (Premium, It was Connelly ).

One thing for sure, we need to delist bloody Fiora and Raph Clarke.

Tradies podcast -

- Cleary thinks Stengle still stays at Geelong at this stage. Confirms that the only reason he is considering leaving is due to money.

- Thinks at this stage Battle is around end of first round. But says clubs in general will offer over to entice. Did say we need 850-900 to trigger band 1.

If you are a believer Battle is signing for us…. Don’t watch todays Gettable.

Tom Seccull from TLA was on and was asked directly about him re-signing and effectively side stepped it and put no timeline on it.

So effectively when I said the club wasn’t feeling confident a few weeks back. If that’s the shit they are getting told, then no wonder.

Last edited:
Tradies podcast -

- Cleary thinks Stengle still stays at Geelong at this stage. Confirms that the only reason he is considering leaving is due to money.

- Thinks at this stage Battle is around end of first round. But says clubs in general will offer over to entice. Did say we need 850-900 to trigger band 1.
It will be the same compo as Gresh. Nothing to write home about.

Tom Seccull from TLA was on and was asked directly about him re-signing and effectively side stepped it and put no timeline on it.

So effectively when I said the club wasn’t feeling confident a few weeks back. If that’s the shit they are getting told, then no wonder.
What was he going on about when he said "he's got things to think about hes just had a baby".

I agree with you he is absolutely gone based on that interview.

What was he going on about when he said "he's got things to think about hes just had a baby".

It’s in SOS now to make sure it triggers band one. He is one of the best in business and I doubt we are just gonna bend over and cop a pick in the 20s

damn now i have to rewatch gettable,i usually skip those guys because they give you nothing"great fella,nice family"blah blah blah,7 minute mark to about 21 minute mark,here we go again

I posted in the other thread.

But as a member, as a fan. I’m really ticked off having watched that. It genuinely felt like a slap in the face.

He was asked directly about Battle staying and he danced around it beautifully to the point that if you were a Hawks fan you could probably start drawing up potential round 1 sides with him at Half back in 2025.

It’s in SOS now to make sure it triggers band one. He is one of the best in business and I doubt we are just gonna bend over and cop a pick in the 20s
The only thing he can do is offer a huge package that gets band one and see if Hawks match it.

If Battle takes unders to move then we're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back