Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Smith and Battle for practically one first rounder and $$$ is fine and boosts the stocks significantly.

bailey smith, josh battle, harry perryman, jones smith will make us a final side in 2025

Not sure why it's a downfield free every day of the week.
Yeh I thought it was the least controversial free I've seen for a while.
Dumb footy to crunch Sicily at that point - the only smart move would be to charge all out for a smother.

But no - it's biased umpiring, not dumb defending.

The umpire obsession on bigfooty and footy in general is killing me.

How good is this. The on field product is one thing but if I was a pending free agent seeing this stuff I’d be wanting to get onboard for sure. They all look like they’re enjoying themselves on field and off too.

View attachment 2014419

I see Massimo, Calsher and Newk with an arm around a guy who is lifting his every performance because he's loved at our mighty Club.
Thing is, nobody has any idea of Chol's ceiling.
Look up Hawkas, were flying.

How good is this. The on field product is one thing but if I was a pending free agent seeing this stuff I’d be wanting to get onboard for sure. They all look like they’re enjoying themselves on field and off too.

View attachment 2014419
Honestly of all the shit we sucked at for a while there, I thought our socials and engagement were by far the worst. That was very Clarko driven. Limited fun, adversarial to the media.

We've turned it around unbelievable quickly and I feel like we're now one of the most fun clubs on socials.

Sounds like Battle is locked in unless it's another club, he's certainly not staying from that interview. Remember in March rumours from Stkilda was that he was ready to sign and an announcement was imminent, then road Lyon goes on tv saying Hawks are chasing him, he hasn't signed and now they are "hopeful" and "doing everything possible to keep him".

On the other big target, is our likely pick 18 going to be enough for Bailey Smith especially as it'll likely get pushed back further with FA comp and FS/academy bids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back