List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

So we offered Perryman ,Peatling and Cummings contracts .Say total 1.9 million for 2025.Stringer comes in on 500.Stone extends on 500 if we were desperate he stayed .Leaves close to a million in capspace possibly .

So we should be looking to extend Callaghans and Snoozes contracts and upgrade there contract for next year as part of enticing them to extend .Clubs will already be into Callaghan inparticular big time..Am i missing something here? ..This is the positive news i want before midde of next year
We also lost Preuss, Kennedy, Haynes so another 800k?

So we offered Perryman ,Peatling and Cummings contracts .Say total 1.9 million for 2025.Stringer comes in on 500.Stone extends on 500 if we were desperate he stayed .Leaves close to a million in capspace possibly .

So we should be looking to extend Callaghans and Snoozes contracts and upgrade there contract for next year as part of enticing them to extend .Clubs will already be into Callaghan inparticular big time..Am i missing something here? ..This is the positive news i want before midde of next year
Also under the new agreement with the AFLPA, the salary cap for all clubs also increase by about $2 million

The total player payments will jump from $15,022,778 in 2023 to $15,788,222 this year, before rising to $17.76m in 2025, $18.29m in 2026 and $18.44m in 2027.

Players split an additional $1.267 million per club in additional services (marketing) across the life of the new CBA which runs until 2027.

Tommo delisted by Melbourne, 31 so maybe done from a playing perspective but an inaugural Giant with great character and education.

Would really love to see the club bring him back particularly if he can’t get on a list.

Perhaps in a dual role, runner/coach and long term to get on Board. These guys like him know the club and struggles, have genuine love and good intentions.

I'm willing to bet 3 Melb based clubs will be after him to play. Saints, Dogs and Pies all need KP and would have known they can get him for free.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back