List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s been mentioned a lot that a lot of those picks were understandable at the time but of course in hindsight are bad. If they wore it on the chin I’d be willing to go with it but to pretend that part of good drafting is to actually not go with the safe pick and to do your homework and develop your players.

We got graded a B by Fox but a D by ESPN for our 2021 draft haul of Wilmot, Lohmann and Tunstill. Doerre on ESPN said ‘the Lions get marked down due to all three of their picks being relative reaches’. Fox said it was a surprised we took Lohmann at the end of the first round but said he was a potential game changer.

You take KM's assessments with a pinch of salt.

Still reckons Casey Voss and Blake Schlensog are up to snuff and that Logan McDonald's a ripper player.

It’s been mentioned a lot that a lot of those picks were understandable at the time but of course in hindsight are bad. If they wore it on the chin I’d be willing to go with it but to pretend that part of good drafting is to actually not go with the safe pick and to do your homework and develop your players.

We got graded a B by Fox but a D by ESPN for our 2021 draft haul of Wilmot, Lohmann and Tunstill. Doerre on ESPN said ‘the Lions get marked down due to all three of their picks being relative reaches’. Fox said it was a surprised we took Lohmann at the end of the first round but said he was a potential game changer.
Man the last person I'd pay in attention to is Deorre, aka Knightmare. Probably saw half a game of Lohmann and would never have watched Tunstill.

Remember a bit of the carry on about us passing on the Pendlebury clone that is Matthew Johnson.

Wonder how his crypto plugging career is going.
Who Knows Idk GIF

Where was the St kilda president when we were getting reamed by the start up clubs draft hands?

It's always unfair when someone is getting a boost but the silence was deafening back then.

Really peeves me.

I find the whole thing laughable and impossible to take seriously. Most likely because St Kilda are by far the most fundamentally unserious football club in the nation.

Was shocked when I read will doesn't get the bonus payments because he is in the two year fixed salary period. Seems wrong.

Not a big loss though, he is flogging his app all over instagram atm. School lunchtime drills. He is going to own the world.

Will just have to win again next year so he gets it. And the next two after that so that Levi gets one in his third year.

I find the whole thing laughable and impossible to take seriously. Most likely because St Kilda are by far the most fundamentally unserious football club in the nation.
I’ve often said to people that they are the most irrelevant club in the competition. Perennially in no man’s land; rarely good enough to challenge for anything and never bad enough to actually hit drafts hard and when they’ve had high picks, just botched them.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back