Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

This going to be the lowest rating Brownlow night of all time. Drawn-out, awkward and the result a foregone conclusion by round 12.
Honestly it’s become more ridiculous in terms of voting, skewed towards the key midfielders. Back in 80’s & 90’s it seemed much more balanced when it would be won with counts in low 20’s or even high teens.
now it’s almost a procession, waiting for the inevitable to happen. Maybe we can all blame champion data for killing the suspense.

This going to be the lowest rating Brownlow night of all time. Drawn-out, awkward and the result a foregone conclusion by round 12.
It just goes on forever with highlights you've seen a dozen times before and braindead interviews with players who are half tanked and bored wags lighting up if the camera's nearby.

Well that's what usually happens.

Yeah I see Cripps is going to bolt in by the looks . He hasn't been all good in any games I've seen.

But I think by this point everyone would just want it to be over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we had seen the last of Romping Wins as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back