Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried McKercher is either sub, or subbed out, 1st game back
It's a chance, but I think he plays. Fitness ought not be an issue, if they needed to ease him in I just think he would have done this at VFL. A chance to be subbed out though if he gets some feels in the foot again.

Another rookie!

Although he’ll be more for next week should he hold his spot

Yeah, probably needs to play out of his skin with the players possibly coming back.

He's a tall forward so I’m presuming he’s coming in for Cadman. Cadman has been out of form recently so he should be good for a few games at least
Yeah, that seems to be the gist of it from the Giants board, albeit a week early given the tough swans matchup.

Sweets back babyyyy.
Go Away Leave GIF by Jason Alan Cook

Four - Logan Evans at port. Never heard of him, but he's named onfield at half-back.
Well we could have at least three downgrade options for next week. Gruzleski is probably the safest JS wise. Cleary could be a one and done and who knows with Evans.

Also a fourth with Shadeau Brain returning but he might cop the vest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So going through the big list of rookies

1. Gru: Probably the safest JS wise, an out of form Cadman should give him a few games to settle in. Probably a downgrade for next week.

2. Brown/Tholstrup: one could cop the vest but both play a role that the Dees need right now. Koltyn more pricey.

3. Cleary: likely sub if it isn’t Campbell and probably a one and done

4: Evans: Don’t know a heap about him but he should be ok if they’ve omitted a defender for him but Ken’s a campaigner who draws subs out of a hat so who knows.

5: Davies: Highly likely one and done, Cox not far away from returning and Draper has run out of juice.

6: Brain: Absolutely baffled McKenna wasn’t dropped after that stinker on Friday night, if he’s not the sub, Shadeau will be.

So going through the big list of rookies

1. Gru: Probably the safest JS wise, an out of form Cadman should give him a few games to settle in. Probably a downgrade for next week.

2. Brown/Tholstrup: one could cop the vest but both play a role that the Dees need right now. Koltyn more pricey.

3. Cleary: likely sub if it isn’t Campbell and probably a one and done

4: Evans: Don’t know a heap about him but he should be ok if they’ve omitted a defender for him but Ken’s a campaigner who draws subs out of a hat so who knows.

5: Davies: Highly likely one and done, Cox not far away from returning and Draper has run out of juice.

6: Brain: Absolutely baffled McKenna wasn’t dropped after that stinker on Friday night, if he’s not the sub, Shadeau will be.
Think Tholstrup has the form line, albeit at a higher price ticket.

Only have Walsh tomorrow night - have no intentions of trading in a Blue or a Cat - so all my decisons can wait until Saturday.

Think Tholstrup has the form line, albeit at a higher price ticket.
I'm 1k short of THolstrup if I go Whitfield. I've had Tholstrup and Salem all week but currently going the other one and Whitfield. Know about the tag this week but don't want to **** around much any more and keen to lock in the Top 6 in Whitfield.

Sexton named on the bench with Uwland, Powell and Flanders named in the backline is a BIG CONCERN
When you look at their outs, pretty confident Sexton is safe - but it's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back