Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Discussion - The Tagger Returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very annoyed with myself for bringing in the two Dockers. Was always going to be a flash in the pan and I chased the points. F*cks sake

It's been 15 long weeks...

But Touk Miller has finally scored over 110

soccer-cheer (1).gif

4.5k into 3.8k. Not VC Gulden cost me 43. Just can't seem to crack a ceiling round score this year. Haven't had any disaster weeks, but haven't had any belters either. Very mundane given my side until now hasn't exactly been template.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phar Ace a mildly amusing finish after the pre match captain dilemma 😂
Yes Corkie (Corkintheocean ) - what coach in his right mind takes Flanders off for the last 5 minutes - glad Gold Coast have him now. Exact same score (so far - before Lockout lifts) as Zerrett - all that anxiety for FA. :oops:

1853. Not sure what words would be used for a player that played the entire game and scored zero....
I think it's called a 1 gamer!

1999 for the round. Up 1500 spots to 5519 and down 300 spots across the byes :(

Certainly some players below average this week but Powell the only real problem to deal with going into next week.
Powell for Powell?

Powell for Powell?
step-brothers.gif

Finished with 2033 and up to 4th overall and only 48 points from the summit now 💪

Big shout-outs to Walsh, Gulden, Grundy, Caldwell, Tom Green, Zerrett, Butters, love your work

1893, down 300 to 4.2k. Up 2k from the start of the byes.
The last VC switch of Gulden cost me 80 points, but will take it fielding just the 18, with a couple of rookies.
✅: Gulden, Green, Caldwell (debut)
❌: Clohsey, Graham, Sexton
🎯: Rozee, Zorko. Brayshaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back