Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 16: St Kilda Saints v Port Adelaide Power, Marvel Stadium, Sunday June 30th 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never understood that look, but I heard something the other day that made a great deal of sense. In the social "one-upmanship" in which females participate, apparently the idea is to make enhancements so extreme that it's obvious that they have had work/procedures done, and now it's up to the other girls to outdo them!

Males tend to make the mistake of assuming that what females do to their appearance is done to attract the attention of the males, when it's actually done to compete in the hierarchy with other females.
david-attenborough-new-breed-of-cabbage.gif

Knowing that he's on the way out anyway, wtf wouldn't Port fans still want to win this game to improve their chances of making the finals?

Something tells me a few of these Port Power supporters are a little spoilt from regular finals appearances and top four finishes and take a lot of that for granted. I'm not really sure why, maybe it's all the P's, but the word POMPOUS springs to mind.
Far from it fella, our weak as p!ss administration are happy with making finals as a pass mark. Us supporters have seen us make finals and get shown up time and time again. Worse case scenario is us making finals this season. Nothing will change under KH's reign.

Males tend to make the mistake of assuming that what females do to their appearance is done to attract the attention of the males, when it's actually done to compete in the hierarchy with other females.
One thing I was confident I knew about the world. One thing...

Blown to pieces in seconds.

Unfortunately, there is a good chance that Bonner forgets who he's supposed to kick it to. We're expecting him to center a few straight to Marshall and Georgiades.
As long as it's the right Marshall

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The lead up to this game has been rather odd. I get that some Saints fans would prefer to lose this weekend since we ain't making finals and a loss this week improves our chances of a higher draft pick. Really though, to have all these Port supporters screaming for a loss when they're sitting in the eight with an 8-6 record I find quite mystifying. Kenny's days are numbered, obviously, whether it's this year or next. Knowing that he's on the way out anyway, wtf wouldn't Port fans still want to win this game to improve their chances of making the finals?

Something tells me a few of these Port Power supporters are a little spoilt from regular finals appearances and top four finishes and take a lot of that for granted. I'm not really sure why, maybe it's all the P's, but the word POMPOUS springs to mind.
Because every season, every game, matters. Every game with Hinkley is a waste. Two more years is wasting another 30 odd games of the careers of good players. Why should we settle for just having to see it out when literally every other club gets praised for sacking coaches?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Like gym boys .... initially they go to the gym to get a body to impress chicks but .... over time they are just competing to get a better body than the guy posing in the mirror standing next to them
I joined BF to improve my english, but then I ended up just trying to impress plugger66.

I ended up just trying to impress plugger66.

Did you try cosplay?

5np4eAw.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs Potato head.
Stick on some fat lips.
A glam wig.
Couple of eyes, eyebrows, and a nose.
A tad harsh there SS.

Although I had a good chuckle at your post.

I remember Mr Potato head......my word....what does that say.

Speaking of potatoes,we have had a few at Rsea/Seaford over the years.....but that's for another thread.

;);)

A tad harsh there SS.

Although I had a good chuckle at your post.

I remember Mr Potato head......my word....what does that say.

Speaking of potatoes,we have had a few at Rsea/Seaford over the years.....but that's for another thread.

;);)

The Potato Head couple were prominent in "Toy Story " ( and II, III, IV ) so most millennial's are up with them.
The original toy was just a heap of pin on accessories and you used a real Potato instead of the plastic one.

I mainly thought of that because her lips look like they've been stuck on.

its Adelaide's pick
i questioned it this week and stav screenshotted something where they on fwded us crows second to move up a spot or some crap
but its def Absolute second

yeah the fakeness looks terrible
the whole vanity thing about being what they call/think is perfect is so unattractive too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back