Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 16: St Kilda Saints v Port Adelaide Power, Marvel Stadium, Sunday June 30th 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are gonna cop the 'better' port this week sorry. Players will be possessed with motivation for the guer-no, the clu-no, not that either, for the fa-haha no, definitely not them.

For daddy donuts. Just like the 13 game streak last year, they played to get Ken a new contract and shut up shop soon as that was achieved.

Happens to the Saints all the time.

I use a Nokia with a 'square home' app to feel like the good old days. They were good phones and systems.

They have a very light operating system, very easy on batteries, and if the battery does start to go, you get a new one , pop off the back cover and pop the battery in.

They have a very light operating system, very easy on batteries, and if the battery does start to go, you get a new one , pop off the back cover and pop the battery in.
I also have an old windows phone which is just used to store my music and... videos on

Is it still free sms/mms Optus to Optus from 8pm-12am??

I don't think I've looked at a bill for years. Don't they give you more than you'll ever use in your contract?

Well whataya gonna do about it? Please tell me Ross the boss has something up his sleeve?

We want him to tank so now he'll start winning and get us to ninth.

Well whataya gonna do about it? Please tell me Ross the boss has something up his sleeve?

Put numbers back, try to stop port from scoring. In the process making it hard for Saints to score, though maybe Ari Schoenmaker can kick a goal from behind the center square.

You guys are gonna cop the 'better' port this week sorry. Players will be possessed with motivation for the guern-no, the clu-no, not that either, for the fa-haha no, definitely not them.

For daddy donuts. Just like the 13 game streak last year, they played to get Ken a new contract and shut up shop soon as that was achieved.
Hey Edgie, while you're here is there anything to the rumour that Soldo is looking to get out again after his partner fled Adelaide?

1719408873077.png

Hey Edgie, while you're here is there anything to the rumour that Soldo is looking to get out again after his partner fled Adelaide?

View attachment 2031192
Did she flee Adelaide or was she standing too close to the border so parts of her registered as being interstate?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did he transition?

j2erA6q.jpeg

Please do us a favour for once Sainters and win...plus if any of you are at the game could you BOOOOO Ken when he is on the big screen and when is leaving the ground etc
Unfortunately, there is a good chance that Bonner forgets who he's supposed to kick it to. We're expecting him to center a few straight to Marshall and Georgiades.

The lead up to this game has been rather odd. I get that some Saints fans would prefer to lose this weekend since we ain't making finals and a loss this week improves our chances of a higher draft pick. Really though, to have all these Port supporters screaming for a loss when they're sitting in the eight with an 8-6 record I find quite mystifying. Kenny's days are numbered, obviously, whether it's this year or next. Knowing that he's on the way out anyway, wtf wouldn't Port fans still want to win this game to improve their chances of making the finals?

Something tells me a few of these Port Power supporters are a little spoilt from regular finals appearances and top four finishes and take a lot of that for granted. I'm not really sure why, maybe it's all the P's, but the word POMPOUS springs to mind.

Absolute scrubber .... that fake look does nothing for me
I've never understood that look, but I heard something the other day that made a great deal of sense. In the social "one-upmanship" in which females participate, apparently the idea is to make enhancements so extreme that it's obvious that they have had work/procedures done, and now it's up to the other girls to outdo them!

Males tend to make the mistake of assuming that what females do to their appearance is done to attract the attention of the males, when it's actually done to compete in the hierarchy with other females.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back