Player Watch 2024 AFL Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Same rules as every other year.

This isn’t the thread to talk about your ladder predictions or declarations of how interested you are in the draft in response to a win/loss, nor is it the thread to declare who you want to trade for.
Those posts will be deleted.

Talk about the kids in the draft.

Travaglia and Reid are two prospects I love. The former plays like draft year Will Day, and the latter reminds me strongly of Darcy Wilson.
I’ve watched more than normal of the Carnival there are really strong options in the top 30 and some good KP. O Farrell 13, ShanaHan at 19 and Faulk outside 25, any would be amazing! We need to keep our first and add another one in my view too much quality with great variety of types. I like your 2 as well we can’t have another Will day running around in different colours!

Seems to be a couple of key defenders around the mark if we are looking at life post Sam Frost in this draft.

Matt Whitlock and Harry O’Farrell if we keep our 1st and Noah Mraz later on

I have a feeling Alix Tauru may be a Hawthorn NGA prospect.

Can confirm he is.

Twomey doesn’t miss an opportunity to talk up a kid in our academy.

dodoro GIF by AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have very few draft picks this year unless we split our first rounder which may not be that early in the draft if we continue our good form.
At the start of the year I was against trading our first for Smith because I thought it would be a top five pick. Now, if our pick is going to be around 8-11 we couldn't get a better player than Smith in the draft. He's also only 23 don't forget.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back