List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
I’d take Dow for sure. Reckon Clarko would turn him into a jet. How tall is he? We need a bigger body in their in coming years IMO.
Dow is 184cm
Clear best on yesterday against our vfl side

Kicking looks to have improved and if it keeps that way he could be a good winger

Paddy Dow for mine, particularly with the family North connection and BFNAAK.

He’s clearly the most dominant reserves footballer getting around at the moment.

I wouldn’t rule out a Mason Wood style redemption story at his next club.

He has the ability and physical capabilities and is hitting his physical prime, as we can see with LDU.

Think you are getting him for peanuts at the end of the year also.

At worst he’s a hell of a lot better depth than Lazzaro.
Agree 100%

Im a yes for Paddy Dow, on a 1 year deal.

Way too good for VFL footy. Sometimes it just takes longer for blokes to develop, which it clearly has here, and Calrton got impatient and went and got Cerra, Williams, Saad etc.

He wont play for them again, and we should just pick him up as a DFA

I’d happily throw a 3 year deal at Noah Cumberland from the Tigers.

Only got extended until the end of 2024 and is often in and out of the side even though he is performing when he is in the side.

Rarely plays a game where he doesn’t hit the scoreboard.
He’s a butcher when he kicks

Only got extended until the end of 2024 and is often in and out of the side even though he is performing when he is in the side.

BFNAAK too

His form for WB in the VFL hasn’t set the world on fire.

I wouldn’t hesitate giving him 12
Months under Clarko. While we build our list, we should be giving opportunities to guys like him who are smashing the door down at VFL level
If Dow leaves it has swans player written all over him - especially with Parker nearly done

He had my attention last night until i saw his set shot gymnastics along with missing the barn door.

Our boy hunter Clark with another 27 touches last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute lol to Paddy Dow. One of those footballers who's too good for the magoos but not good enough at the level. Plus, he's a midfielder. I'm damned if I'm taking midfield time off our blokes to fit him in.

Yes to Cumberland. Dunno if he gets left out in many more games over the season though. Tiges seem a tight knit club and I reckon he'll be happy there by the end of the season even if he's a bit peeved at the moment. Dimma must've been on the hashish in the first few weeks.

Say bye bye to Hunter Clark, only certain posters would believe he's a realistic chance of moving from there now. And we'd be stupid to throw the book at him. Half back flankers and midfielders are both a dime a dozen

Knowing how much we need a speedy, crafty small fwd, not that he'd come, but would you give up Ports pick for Kozzie Pickett? Like the million dollar man said, "everyone has their price"

Bailey Laurie is one I’d be keeping a really close eye on. He’s a really good user, makes smart decisions and is lacking opportunities because he’s behind a few good ones atm.

He would be playing for us right now if he was on our list.
BFNAAK too, but I believe has extended his contract

I don’t like it when we are called a young team. We‘re really not. The list needs a lot of work and an injection of more young talent before we can seriously rise I think.

If Goldy, Greenwood, Ziebell, Shiels and Cunners go in the next 16 months (very possible), plus Turner (will happen), our age profile falls dramatically again.

So much so, I wouldn't be surprised if we go up the ladder in 2024, then level out in 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back