List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey Scott yeah he can go, hopefully a club offers us something decent for him

Old mate nobles might rate him but he’s a fool
Out of interest, is there anything Bailey could ever do on a footy field to change your mind?
Or once you don’t rate a player, nothing in heaven nor earth could ever change your mind?

Out of interest, is there anything Bailey could ever do on a footy field to change your mind?
Or once you don’t rate a player, nothing in heaven nor earth could ever change your mind?
Bailey would have to stop turning the ball over by hand and foot and gain a fair bit of muscle till I remove him from my whipping boy list

Former pick 12.
20 years old.
Just sort of cracked GWS midfield for minutes last year for the first time. 16 games this year, 11 last year.
He played his best game of the year vs us.
He seems good enough for the limited amount I have seen of him.
Probably end up being a second round pick of some sort.
We dont have 1..........:cry:

Clarko to see the whole family, not just the player. Very smart to get all the decision makers together.
Can someone who understands the youth today explain to me whether a twenty year old man would invite his prospective boss around to meet his folks if he wasn’t already committed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s not my full criteria

Mongrel is also part of my criteria which bailey does not have but CT does and he’s got better skills
Yeah mate Xerri uses the footy better. Taylor is ranked 446th for disposal efficiency, his skills need work. Like Scott though, he will be a serious senior footballer.

Of course there is, but Ben will have to accept significantly less money to go there.
Blues must have one of the tightest caps in the league with everyone they have brought (bought) in over the past few years & the recent signings of Walsh & Curnow - both would have cost a pretty penny!
A lot of that would almost certainly have been front loaded, so their cap position will be much better than a first look suggests.

Last edited:
That’s not my full criteria

Mongrel is also part of my criteria which bailey does not have but CT does and he’s got better skills

What else is in your criteria?

Do you have two way running?

You were also on the draft board the other day advocating we trade for Dow Lol. The guy can’t kick if his life depended on it. He also has the endurance of a toddler.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Strongly disagree with CT showing mongrel.
We talk all things mongrel in the below

CT has it in spades and a recent example was when a bloke tried to line up zurhaar CT flew in and decked him

We talk all things mongrel in the below

CT has it in spades and a recent example was when a bloke tried to line up zurhaar CT flew in and decked him
Happy to go back and have another look. IMO a lot of our boys are lacking any real edge and I feel like I never seeing anyone remonstrating for their team mates (Put it down to crap coaching and on field performance).

My point, albeit poorly made, was just about him having that thing that means that he makes his opponent earn it, or he lays big tackles, provides a big bump or generally makes the game more physical. Just don’t see him playing that type of game.

Thought Bruhn said no - did clarko punch some holes in their walls or something

I don't know if it's true or not but the report of no came from old man Browne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back