Autopsy 2022 Rd 13 Blues rain on Bomber's parade - 'Sheedy blames AFL for brave loss and demands an apology'

Who played well for the Blues vs the Dons in Round 13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

IF.......fit, think McGovern is icing in a now competitive Carlton side. Will swing back & forwrd as required.
With the others back, he could be THE piece in the puzzle to how we best structure up.
I see him as being massive in how far we can go. It was only a short glimpse, but if he gets back and produces the form of early season, we could be special.
Imagine Guv Marchy and Weiters all fit and firing for finals
I may swoon.

Imagine Guv Marchy and Weiters all fit and firing for finals
I may swoon.
That’s the way I see it - All fit, I see Marchbank in for Young, McGovern in for Plowman - Talls are Weitering, Marchbank, McGovern. Smalls - Docherty, Saad - Mix of Newman, Williams, Stocker - Depth, Young, Plowman, Kemp.
Pittonet as first ruck, TDK as the resting weapon ruck. One of LOB or Newnes goes out for Cunners on the wing. Forward line of McKay, Curnow, JSOS, Martin, Durdin, Owies. Would like Honey to come in for one of the smalls - Provides that medium sized lead up forward (Owies probably goes out)
Depth soldiers across each line are the usual suspects

That’s the way I see it - All fit, I see Marchbank in for Young, McGovern in for Plowman - Talls are Weitering, Marchbank, McGovern. Smalls - Docherty, Saad - Mix of Newman, Williams, Stocker - Depth, Young, Plowman, Kemp.
Pittonet as first ruck, TDK as the resting weapon ruck. One of LOB or Newnes goes out for Cunners on the wing. Forward line of McKay, Curnow, JSOS, Martin, Durdin, Owies. Would like Honey to come in for one of the smalls - Provides that medium sized lead up forward (Owies probably goes out)
Depth soldiers across each line are the usual suspects
I think Newnes is experienced and serviceable. I wouldn't mind him in finals at all. He is capable of some surprising glory goals too.

Would rather them win a few to finish higher up the ladder in no man's land .. and get some false confidence going ..
prefer they lose every game from here to eternity.............that's a good name for a fillem..............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the replay on Fox.

Cannot for the life of me workout why Charlie would go for a left foot around the corner set shot, from a slight angle 15 metres out.

Very odd.
just bizarre

Would love to see him take off from the backline, bounce, bounce, bounce straight down the middle and kicking a goal.

Now that would be something numb3rs.

I reckon his closing speed is just as good.

He’s running down guys from 15 metres inside 50.

He just nails them from out of nowhere.

The best part was that * would have requested this game at the start of 2022 expecting an easy win on their 150th. Didn't quite went to plan did it?

Not sure why they’d have thought an easy win, we still beat them even last year and they weren’t that much better than us even over the whole season.

With 3 games to go both sides were 8-11.

His closing speed is off the charts.👍👍
fmd, since when is the commentator's role to gloss over shit play and laud what the player would have done in better nick? see marchbank for comparison

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 13 Blues rain on Bomber's parade - 'Sheedy blames AFL for brave loss and demands an apology'

Back