Player Watch #16: Zac Fisher

Remove this Banner Ad

So he's sub. Which is a week too late.
Cant see him holding his place for next week.

Shows patience is running thin but dropped to sub by round 7 into a 4 year deal.

F*** me Brady
Where is the final team lineup ?

I feel like there is a role for Fish as a distributor out of the backline for us but not with both Sheezel & Scott down there as well.

Too many guys who just aren’t great defenders and get exposed when dragged deep into defence.

Fisher named at HFF this week and desperately needs to show the fans something this week. He is 7 weeks into his 4 year contract Kangas career. He is not a backman’s ar$ehole, so I am glad that stupid experiment has been shut down. I thought we had expected recruited a sneaky forward who would get 12-14 touches and 1.5 goals a game. So let hope Zac lift his game this week, or he can be sent to the McGoos to join our other 4 year contract lemon Cat Stephens.

I feel like there is a role for Fish as a distributor out of the backline for us but not with both Sheezel & Scott down there as well.

Too many guys who just aren’t great defenders and get exposed when dragged deep into defence.
He is a 7th defender or he plays in the VFL. At this point, he is a younger, small, somehow less accountable Hall.

He cannot be manning up on a forward. Just putrid defending.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure he can hit a 30m target when he has a kick out but that’s ******* basic.

Under ANY pressure, real or perceived, he ducks the head and does those dumb ******* snaps. heck him off

Seen enough of this bloke. He's a 2s player at best. Throws it on the boot without looking for a team mate. We have and have had way too many of these blokes on the list.

Worsed 30 possession game of any player I've ever seen and that includes Liam Anthony

This bloke literally shits himself 5 times a game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This. Although 5 is probably being generous. I lost my s**t with him with the amount of times he just bangs it on his boot anywhere. And the play where he could have tried to use his pace and keep the ball moving forward and he hand balled over his head backwards and missed a team mate .. heck !

This. Although 5 is probably being generous. I lost my s**t with him with the amount of times he just bangs it on his boot anywhere. And the play where he could have tried to use his pace and keep the ball moving forward and he hand balled over his head backwards and missed a team mate .. * !

You could see the turtle head on that play.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do we have anything to lose by playing him as a forward ?

He’s kicked 18 in a year before, and the poor defensive efforts won’t be as costly in the F50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back