Player Watch #16: Zac Fisher

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard (but never confirmed) that he came back pretty unfit, I don't think there'd be many pleased if this soft tissue is perhaps on the back of some poor personal prep work?
I think that was noted on a thread here on BF. Interesting, if true.

Let that be a lesson to him. No one comes to the perennial cellar dwelling team in bad nick and gets away with it. Aside from all the bloke that have done so, obviously

Frankly I think McKercher would do a better job off half back anyway. Not that we're abundant in run and carry, but Fisher isn't a game breaker. He's more of a mild game manipulator

This guy gives off massive Jared Polec vibes. I'm very concerned at the length of his contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy gives off massive Jared Polec vibes. I'm very concerned at the length of his contract.
At least we didn't pay anywhere near as much in draft capital for him. And he appears to be well-liked.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

If he got called out for it, he would have been running laps, not doing match sim I would think?
Depends. He came from the Blues who made a prelim and possibly had some injuries that he carried at seasons end too.

I think if he worked hard once he was back he'd have been okay.

Did he do a separate hammy or was it a misdiagnosis of the hammy awareness from a couple weeks ago.
If it’s the latter then who the * let a Essendon fan conduct the scan on his hammies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back