Player Watch #16: Zac Fisher

Remove this Banner Ad

Similar to Bailey Scott, should not be doing kick in's, but be an option further up the ground for some run and gun

Similar to Bailey Scott, should not be doing kick in's, but be an option further up the ground for some run and gun
Has to be moved out of the backline permanently. Is just a non factor down there and is not contributing at all. Try him further up the ground and see if he can impact on the scoreboard. Plays scared like Stephens. You need hard nuts down back who can nail their tackles, spoil and harass. It sickens me they have given him 4 years instead of 2 for his contract. Hopefully he can reinvent himself once we can sort out our defense, midfield and offense ☹️

Small and soft.

When him and Stephens were in the defensive goal square and failed to even look like they cared, I swear part of my North 90's childhood died. hecken sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Him and Scott should be on the wings not in the back line. Move them and get some proper backmen in archer and hardeman down there. Both of which can defend but also kick! It would instantly make our defence better.

Archer comben nyuon
Sheezel Dawson hardeman

A more balanced accountable defence and all 6 of them can kick.

Refused to go three times today.

And by I mean refused I meant flat out did not give any f****s whatsoever.

I don’t expect you to knock yourself out for this club or to recklessly compete for the footy, but then again we don’t have much standards nowadays do we.

It’s ******* abysmal. You are the standard you keep

“Oh but Fish will be good bro” lots of drive off half back”

F*** off

Him and Scott should be on the wings not in the back line. Move them and get some proper backmen in archer and hardeman down there. Both of which can defend but also kick! It would instantly make our defence better.

Archer comben nyuon
Sheezel Dawson hardeman

A more balanced accountable defence and all 6 of them can kick.
That rules archer out then …
Def - can’t kick ….

I wish Bergman was fit. I'd really like to see him get an extended run as the main distributor off half back. He is a far better kick than Fisher, and goes in a lot harder too.
Yep, Goater's injury has killed us and on top of that Bergman's injury came at the worst possible time.

Just remembered we gave this guy a 4 year deal. For a fringe player who we are trying to convert into a hb flanker who looks soft as butter and can’t defend. In a trade equating to approximately pick 31 for him.

It’s going to take an incredible mid-career ascension for this not to become one of the many recent failed trades.

At least our recruiting department can give about 25% of the blame to the farcical ‘assistance’ package we received from the AFL. Forcing us to trade 2nd rounders for other teams rejects.

If he can’t pull out a good game against the hawks this week, his future looks bleak.

As many have said, no club got anywhere trading round 2 picks for reserves players from good sides. They are playing 2’s because they aren’t finals quality players.
Clarko said in his first video’d address that he was going to find out who was finals capable and who wasn’t, yet we recruited 2 guys under his watch who other clubs had already determined weren’t finals quality players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back