Autopsy Swans v Blues - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Friday May 17th 7:40pm - (S.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

Rome wasn't built in a day, I can't help it if Sydney decided to mount a fightback not seen since Rocky belted Mr T!

Chad Warner is seriously quick.

Would any comparison between Chad Warner and Jason Akermanis be valid?

Very impressive win by Sydney, never gave the Blues a sniff. Hard not to see the Swans finishing top 2 from here which will give them arm chair ride into the GF. For the Blues, well, what can you do other than just write this one off as an impossible road trip. I can't see the Swans losing at home at all, they have far exceeded my expectations this year making the SCG a fortress. Grundy has been a game changer giving them first use and as long as they keep a fit midfield they will be very hard to stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very impressive win by Sydney, never gave the Blues a sniff. Hard not to see the Swans finishing top 2 from here which will give them arm chair ride into the GF. For the Blues, well, what can you do other than just write this one off as an impossible road trip. I can't see the Swans losing at home at all, they have far exceeded my expectations this year making the SCG a fortress. Grundy has been a game changer giving them first use and as long as they keep a fit midfield they will be very hard to stop.
I mean technically they gave them a huge sniff the first 10 minutes, then massacred them for a couple of quarters, then played with their food late on.

14 goals to 4 after qtr time.
My picks are rubbish.

The Blue boys are lucky the game against the Suns is at Telstra Dome rather than Ayres Rock next week, otherwise another big loss would be incoming. They play damn good football under the roof so I expect a bounce back game, but question marks remain in less sterile environments.

Back