Preview Changes: Adelaide vs Geelong Sat 6th May 1:10pm GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Even Purple noted this.

I heard Geelong's last 4 week are statistically the best for 11 years.

If we win this will be a near miracle, would throw the proverbial "Cat" .. into the mix ..
They've had easy kills against WCE, Hawthorn and a depleted Sydney. They only managed to edge away from The Bombers in the 4th.
They have a raft of injuries.
Are they really going that well?
They have the advantage of playing at their fortress in what will be quite a crap day weather wise.
Some Cats fans are expecting an easy win, others are quite concerned.

Crows by 1 and break that hoodoo.

They've had easy kills against WCE, Hawthorn and a depleted Sydney. They only managed to edge away from The Bombers in the 4th.
They have a raft of injuries.
Are they really going that well?
They have the advantage of playing at their fortress in what will be quite a crap day weather wise.
Some Cats fans are expecting an easy win, others are quite concerned.

Crows by 1 and break that hoodoo.

See u on the other side.

Yet Colllingwood lucky to win?

Please explain.
What's the Collingwood game got to do with what I said? I mentioned the Port game and the Hawks game.

Collingwood game was different to the port game. Port game was pretty even throughout and then we just ran over the top of them in the last. Collingwood game we had in control for most of the game and then just fell apart in the last quarter.

What's the Collingwood game got to do with what I said? I mentioned the Port game and the Hawks game.

Collingwood game was different to the port game. Port game was pretty even throughout and then we just ran over the top of them in the last. Collingwood game we had in control for most of the game and then just fell apart in the last quarter.
Sorry. Forgot Crows are best team ever and win a flag every year.

Some key outs for Geelong
A week ago, several were saying "some key outs for Collingwood".
Geelong has even better depth than Collingwood, so their outs will be well covered.

Don't get me wrong; I'd love the Crows to win. I hope, I hope!
I just can't see it. That hash brown of an oval has been the graveyard of much better teams than ours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting a close one if you lot start well otherwise a comfortable 20-30 point win for us but you’ll never get a better chance given our outs and your form.
I think the Crows are one of, if not the best first quarter sides of 2023, except vs. Richmond in Round 2.
Given your strong depth, the outs won't hurt you too much.

I'd say a 20-30 point win by your mob is a reasonable prediction, but if you believe Nicks he and the boys are very keen to win this. It'd take a lot.
The Crows would have to play their best for 4 quarters and Geelong would have to have an 'off' day.

Another fun fact.

The day we last won at KP, our SANFL coach (Clarke) got 33 hit outs, Melbourne's coach (Goodwin) got 18 touches, our footy boss (Roo) had only 4 touches, our head coach (Nicks) had 17 disposals for Sydney the day before, and our mid coach (Van Berlo) was 5 days off his 17th birthday.
That's some seriously obscure trivia there.
Are you trying to put GrommoT out of a job?

Somewhere in a BF thread far, far away: TRIVIA WARS!! :laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back