Senior Zac Bailey (2017-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mounting a case for a Round 1 debut according to Fages.
I believe he and Rayner,probably Starcevich,bring essential assets to our side.I am pleased Cutler is getting good raps.He and Cox on the centreline could be sensational .There is obviously tremendous pressure for a game .

Just rewatched some vision from his draft year. Reminds me of a Luke Shuey/Adam Treloar type with his ball winning ability combined with his speed on the outside, burst from the stoppages and link up play in tight. Will be a very handy player for us.

Just rewatched some vision from his draft year. Reminds me of a Luke Shuey/Adam Treloar type with his ball winning ability combined with his speed on the outside, burst from the stoppages and link up play in tight. Will be a very handy player for us.
Much tougher than them...actually think there is no one quite like him,combining acceleration, inside-outside ability,toughness and leadership talent.

Treloar's tough enough, but his disposal really lets him down especially now he's at Collingwood and playing more of a solo role. Bailey looks more composed with the ball but it'll be interesting to see how that goes at AFL level.

Just the sort of risk we should be taking with our drafting instead of drafting safe choices as we have in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 disposals, 10 disposals, 16 disposals and 17 disposals today.

Progressing nicely.

He'll be setting all time records by the end of the year. :D

Would he be a chance for a Rising Star nom this week? He's been getting progressively better week on week - hasn't had that breakout game yet but it must be just around the corner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back