Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Brant Bjork is coming back to Oz. This sparks joy
So I missed out on tickets to the Sunday show. I just happened to pop in for a drink at Shotkickers on the Tuesday after the show and who should walk in - Mario Lalli. To soundcheck. It then dawned on me that they were doing a secret show and I had totally fluked the fact the Brant Bjork trio were playing there that night. So I got to see them afterall, totally by chance.

Best show I've seen Brant do.

Explosions in the Sky at the Astor. Been over a decade since I’d seen them but always fantastic. Just a shame they can only play like ten songs due to the length of the tunes.

Ben Howard at the same place last week. First time seeing him and it was phenomenal. Amazing musician.

Have noticed something since covid. Surprisingly a lot of shows are selling out far more than there used to be. Not sure if it’s Perth or not, but have noticed I almost have to grab tickets asap rather than wait closer to a show like I used to.

Have noticed something since covid. Surprisingly a lot of shows are selling out far more than there used to be. Not sure if it’s Perth or not, but have noticed I almost have to grab tickets asap rather than wait closer to a show like I used to.

I have noticed this as well and it feels like there are way more bands coming here than usual. Someone from work who is into metal told me he has never had so many options to go and see gigs in the last year or so.

Probably an effect of covid and things might get back to how they were pre covid in a few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back