Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a nice day out with the family at the tennis today (the good part). Gotta hate it somewhat when you spot not one but two seperate bogans wearing magpie guernseys reminding me of toothless mongrels... FMD
A bit hot to be wearing footy jumpers i would imagine. Just about 40 degrees in the capital :eek: How is the temp at the tennis r_b ?

Cloud just floated over so not too bad now. Mid 20s. Presumably these two jumped the fence in order to get in. Surprised security haven’t nabbed them yet.
40! Yikes!! Hope you’re keeping cool up there!!

Cloud just floated over so not too bad now. Mid 20s. Presumably these two jumped the fence in order to get in. Surprised security haven’t nabbed them yet.
40! Yikes!! Hope you’re keeping cool up there!!
Wow mid 20s , Melbourne must be the coolest spot in the country. I thought we had heat wave conditions everywhere.

it when you hear your wife’s car whistling like a kettle on a gas stove.

i30 with a turbo charger that’s out of warranty.

That will be $3,000 please (supplied and fitted). Where do I sign?

Cough, cough. Are there other options?

Well let me check.

We can do a non-genuine part and it will cost you $2,000 (supplied and fitted with the same 12 month warranty).

Or $1,750 for a second hand one (supplied and fitted with a three month warranty).

Let me see...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well let me check.

We can do a non-genuine part and it will cost you $2,000 (supplied and fitted with the same 12 month warranty).

Or $1,750 for a second hand one (supplied and fitted with a three month warranty).

Let me see...
Check Ebay :D

Well let me check.

Let me see...
Just make a nice cup of tea from that kettle...the tried and true english cure all

Getting all excited tuning into Foxfooty for the season opener on Thursday nite, then seeing Kelli Underwood on the boundary doing special comments....and thinking it couldn't get any worse than that.
Then they cross to Channel 7 commentary, and they have Razor Ray Chamberlain doing special comments.
Give me strength

Getting all excited tuning into Foxfooty for the season opener on Thursday nite, then seeing Kelli Underwood on the boundary doing special comments....and thinking it couldn't get any worse than that.
Then they cross to Channel 7 commentary, and they have Razor Ray Chamberlain doing special comments.
Give me strength
Tolerance Brother, tolerance.:praying:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back